What kind of Bus you like best?

What type of Buses are your favorite?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I like the caterpillar, that's what I call it :) I voted bending bus.
    The bus I ride is painted with the university's colors.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've ridden in a double decker bus once. That was fun!

1|1
    0|0
  • I like just regular transit buses...

0|1
    0|0
  • Articulated Double-Decker, wow, so cool 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • Aerobus seems cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • Double deckers are fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Aerobus, definitely the coolest :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Double decker. Others seem weird and annoying to me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Why weird?

• The small buses make me feel like I'm going on a school trip when I'm on them. The double articulated is so weird, I've never seen something like that before, it's like a train. Articulated double decker freaks me out, I wouldn't get in the back one in case it broke off. Aero bus... No frigging way!!! I wouldn't ever trust that! And the curb guided bus is like a train too.

What Guys Said 11

• Universal Serial Bus (USB)

I use it every day to charge my phone and to connect peripherals to my computer.

images.wisegeek.com/...ni-usb-and-standard-usb.jpg

3|2
    0|0
  • Auckland, New Zealand's Link Buses

www.youtube.com/watch

0|1
    0|0
    • New Zealand also has guided buses (O-Bahn Busway).
      So, what's specific for Link Buses?

• Show All
    • Yes, I am sure I got this hot blondes juices flowing though.

• I think she soaked her panties in sexual excitement.

• www.hipsterpig.com/.../...-bus-humorous-tshirt.jpg

you forgot the short bus!!! i've only ridden on a non school bus maybe once in my lifetime... not including when i was in Europe.

1|2
    0|0
    • I haven't forgot, but all GaG polls have 7 options limit :(

• Show All
    • ... it's an expression for calling someone retarded. short busses are used for handicapped and mentally retarded people. when you say someone rides the short bus, you are calling them a retard, special and/or stupid.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=short+bus

1. noun. (derogetory) school bus shorter in length than a conventional school bus commonly used to transport students with physical or mental handicaps.

2. adjective. (derogatory) describes student who rides such a bus. See also, "special".

3. adjective. (derogetory) lacking in mental capacity, or stupid. See also "retarded".

• I see, ok, thanks for the info... I guess it's a good thing that short bus is not in the poll, no one would vote for it, because retarded people can't use computers ;)

• "Coach" busses as we say. You sit high and they have comfortable seats. I traveled to countries with them. Its a real adventure

0|1
    0|0
  • there are city busses in NYC which are comfy. you can sleep and be at your destination with no problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • The short bus

0|1
    0|0
  • Air conditioned bus.

1|1
    0|0
  • Voted guided, because I strongly prefer vehicles which follow a set track (e. g. trains and trams) to the ones that don't (e. g. cars, buses and aeroplanes). The only exception are those I can control myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • The aerobus looks really cool!

0|1
    0|0
  • Aerobus seems like fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I've actually never been on a bus

0|0
    0|0