What's your favorite kind of dance?

Definitely any kind of ballroom dancing is my fave. It's a perfect way to be intimate with your dancing partner... depending on who you're dancing with anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My Favorite form of dance is without a doubt the tango. It is more than just an art form, but a metaphor for male/ female relationship.

The dance is all about communication with your partner, and moving together as one. I remember the first time I witnessed a couple dancing, i couldn't believe my eyes, that it wasn't choreographed, it seemed like magic to me! And it never fails to amaze me each time I dance as well.

The tango is beyond just dancing, beyond the body... It's meditation in motion!!!

• Woo! Yeah!! I totally agree. Watching people dance with each other is very beautiful and mesmerizing. Great description by the way :)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• Belly dancing is my favorite <3 I also like contemporary and ballet!

• You do seem like the type to contemporary dance

• I did it one year only haha :/ whereas Bellydancing is just something we regularly do in my country so I didn't need to take classes haha

• I absolutely love bellydance, is awesome! any kind of latin dance is always good as well, I think salsa would be my fav :)

• I love belly dancing too. Such a fun and liberating way to celebrate female sensuality!

Salsa is perfect for a Friday night out! Ha ha!

• I so have to learn how to belly dance. I'm sure it'll help me lose weight and gain abs

• yesss, try it! I've been doing it for a few years and i never get bored of it, is so diverse and yeah, it can help a bit with weight loss :D

• I'm a dancer and it's hard to pick. I did ballroom for a while and definitely always have lots of fun with rumba and quickstep, but god that salsa/bachata/kizomba are great to blow off steam! :)