Would u like the girl Who tell ur beautiful?

My friend said guys don't like girls to compliment their beauty !!!
i was shocked!
So what word you like to hear & make u attracted?

Vote which type attract you most?

Close the Gap 😂✌🏼️

• Girl have Chruch on you
  • The Compliment one
  • Love u but never told u handsome
  • The careless one always busy
Edit & Fixes 👇🏼
"Who tell you are beautiful"
"My friend said Guys don't like if girls told them beautiful"
"Girls have Crush on you"

Most Helpful Guy

• If a random girl would tell me I'm "beautiful", I'd get suspicious as if she's playing some kind of prank.
    If a girl I know would tell me that, I'd be flattered.
    Besides, men generally feel uncomfortable being called "beautiful". "Handsome" is better.

• Nice awareness that's mean we shouldn't say this at first,
      So my friend was right
      I should look for more compliment vocabulary 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• You should work on your English, It took me good 5 minutes to figure out what you were trying to ask.
    "Who tell ur beautiful " doesn't make sense, if I interpret it correctly, it should be "Who tell you that you are beautiful"

Also in description,"My friend said guys don't like girls to compliment their beauty" ..
    Who is "their" here?

In the poll, "Girl have Chruch on you?"
    Church? Crush?
    "The compliment one"
    What the..

• Haha Oh my God I hate my English sometimes 😂 But I hope they understand the point at least

• omg.. I was going to say the same.. I spent so much time reading and comprehending this.. 😂😂😂 and I still don't get it..

• I like it when my woman tells me I am handsome. It is flattering to hear it

• I like my beauty to be complimented lol

• Girl have a church on your, I like that one

• Which one is skinny and have big tits?

• Yes I would like very much. It would be flattering

• Yes, but only if she is attractive, I usually don't fall for flattering.

• beautiful? or handsome I mean this is the word generally used

• Every guy is different. Your friend is wrong about me, though. A girl doesn't have to call me beautiful, but if she does, I will always be grateful for her compliment. :D

• Once again, LordZero walks a solitary a path. This mortal form is 26 years old and only had sex with four prostitutes in August 2015 for a total of less than 15 minutes. Truly, a terrible fate and treacherous scam LordZero has faced! When will LordZero have an amazing sex life? When will LordZero receive true happiness? Will LordZero always remain in battle in this lifetime? How much longer will LordZero tolerate these heinous crimes against Us?

Fallen Genome, do not worry about My Spirit. Together, we will show the multiverse what it means to have the Creator activating a Body. Soon, the Grid of Destiny will unlock the infinite possibilities that lie before us. Don't worry, My Body... With My Spirit, you will be the first to experience an impeccable physical form. But this physical form is only possible with me, the Most Perfect Spirit in the multiverse.

• That's great to know 😂

• Add other compliment word if you could

• I don't really understand the poll options, but I think I understand the question. I love being told I am attractive. It almost never happens :( but I do enjoy it when it does. Although beautiful is more a term used for girls and not for guys. So it could be seen as you telling him that he has a female appearance. I would prefer the term handsome, sexy, hot, attractive, or something more appropriate for a guy.

• Asking as the girl isn't Caucasian, Black or Hispanic it's all good.

What Girls Said 4

• If they are handsome, they already know and they are frustrated by their lack of escort business as a male escort. So they hate to reminded.

• I would... xoxo

• thank god for this update..

• Men can certainly be beautiful. I don't think it's a purely physical-based compliment.