How do you pass the time when you're at home sick?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when you're sick you should rest by doing nothing, you should give your body a break☺

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats probably a good idea. I just get bored so easily lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm basically a koala when I'm sick. i sleep, i eat, and i watch tv.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats pretty much me too but I just feel so bored at the moment lol

• omg i know how u feel. =/ just make sure u rest up really well. i hope u get better soon love!

• Haha I will try, thanks dear!

What Guys Said 8

• Watch TV/DVD/MOVIE.

I enjoy reading but if I'm home properly sick I can't read. ;-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I was last week and I either slept or browsed on gag :P Though, I try to do some of the work I still have to do, but only when I feel a little better. I don't read books or watch movies at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thats pretty much what I'm doing. I have some tv on in the background but I only occasionally pay attention to it.

• I'm in that exact situation for a couple months 😞 Lots of reading, movies, listening to music, playing guitar, and smoking herb LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow I would go crazy if it was a couple of months. Its only been 2 days and I feel stir crazy already lol

• Show All
    • Thanks... yeah I try to stay as busy as possible, but only so much to do in the house haha.

• Yeah I bet. You will have the cleanest house on the block come February lol

• Chill, watch tv, download some music, play a bit of soccer, sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep. Then sleep some more. Usually my head is too foggy to read, and TV just zones me out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats where I'm at today. But I hate sleeping so much because then I will be awake all night

• usually watching tv, chatting or just sleeping..

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't get homesick, I have a waterbed

0|0
    0|0
  • I just sleep or laz around

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Whilst am still convalescing from my heart surgery, I have found that jigsaw puzzles are an excellent way of passing time.. Other than being on here of course!

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually just troll online!

1|0
    0|0
  • Series, LoL and reading would be good options for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to read novels, listen to music, watch movies or sleep

1|0
    0|0