Do you trust anyone on here?

I'm new on here, and I just wondered if you trust anyone on here. Random guys ask my name and personal info. I Don't disclose personal info to them though.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't. stranger danger never give out personal information about yourself or others.
    You don't know who anyone is behind the scenes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't trust anyone on the Internet. I have some really interesting conversation but I always control the indo I give.

What Guys Said 32

• I've learned it the hard way to never ever trust anyone, regardless.

Never disclosed any real personal information to anyone unless you have already known them for some time in real life or something.

And it seems like all those other guys must be horny toads that just want to hook up with you or something. Some people got issues here and may be also cyberstalkers.

• I agree! People who are saying they trust people are very naive

• Welcome to site - Approach it as you would in real life, get to know people in public forum then if you start to become friendly begin to use the personal messages after going through all that, you should know whether to completely trust someone or not then you can talk about email or KIK names etc.

• Yeah I ain't got shit to hide + what could you do to me that any nigga on the streets couldn't do right now at any moment in time?

• Give it a lot of time. Look at people's opinions. Put some comments against their opinions. See how they react. Decide for yourself who to trust. There are many good people here, both guys and girls. Moderators, super mods and uber mods are trustworthy as they have a lot to lose if they're proved to be otherwise.

Welcome to GAG, anyway! I hope you enjoy it!

• Thank you 😊

• You're welcome. For what it's worth, by trust I mean trusting that their opinions are honest and they won't get pervy, even in a PM. As so many say, this is the internet. Trust no one with personal info.

• I understand. I appreciate your opnion. 😊

• Yes I do.

I trust

@Ashely_Princess
    @Paris13
    @RicanEyes
    @Iron_Man

• No. You shouldn't really trust anyone on the internet.

• yes, but then i am a guy so no big deal to me.. i get why girls would not

• I trust @tony72722 and @polocrew about as far as they can throw a protein shake

• media.giphy.com/media/vaG6cg6OhyY7u/giphy.gif
    Don't trust anyone on this site, trust me on this!

• Nothing personal, But I have to know someone well, in real life, before I can honestly say that I trust them. In here, People can lead you to believe whatever they want you to believe. Some may be genuine, Others may be fake. There is no way to tell except for knowing them in real life.

• I trust a few people, but just a handful of them.

• no, it's just a bunch of strangers.

• Potentially there are a few but I haven't put it to the test so I don't know for sure.

• yes there are a couple of people I trust... maybe a handful or so. but that doesn't mean that I'll give them whatever they want

• i m. i reciprocate.

but i take close notice of those who are fake. the yes mans/woman who sugar coat.

• I find it hard to trust.

• yes I have a few friends here that I trust

• Yeah 1 person. But only cause I've known her for like 4 years lol.

• I trust 1 person in real life. Maybe 3 in my inner circle and none on gag.
    Knowing my name ain't a big problem but knowing were I live.. that would be scary

• I trust miss @toadette ❤️

• i do yeah. I have the facebook and numbers of several GaGers.

• You do good. Trust comes with time ;)

• I trust 1 person on here because I know for a fact that they're who they say they are

• Don't trust people on the internet. Not personal stuff anyways. If you want to talk about hobbies, that's cool.

• Yeah, thats a good idear.

• I'm sorry. I'll stop bothering you now.

• Nope I don't trust internet strangers, and neither should you

• Nah girls are disloyal here.. Sadly.. 😔

• In what way disloyal?

• Maybe they are waiting for you to remember them. Do you not initiate contact?

• I do... But they seem less attracted

• Of course not

• I trust some people yeah. Mostly after hearing about their lives and having them hear about mine.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 19

• This is the internet, of course I don't 😑

Internet 101: DONT GIVE OUT YOUR INFO YA CRAZY!

• I trust @charismatic110, @ihav2fart, @jsmuve, @zorro8888, @bellegirl21, and rthomas43.

I've told them all at least one or two things about me or things that have happened or are happening in my life that I wouldn't necessarily want spread around, even on here, and they've been amazingly loyal in not saying anything about any of it. They've definitely earned my trust.

• I only trust very few people. But no one 100% cause I don't trust anyone THAT much.

• I don't trust very easily, but over the past year I've grown to trust these guys:

@EmpatheticLady
    @xHoneyxbeex
    @teawrecks
    @tdieseler

• Yes I trust one person on here besides myself lol. But we've been chatting a long time now... And don't give anyone your info there are a lot of creeps lurking in the darkness... If you know someone a long while, and you believe 100% that they are not a threat (won't be hunting you down/ stalking you) then you can maybe give them your email lol or whatever you feel comfortable with. Only send personal info to them via your email... just in case you know :) good luck, welcome to GAG!

• I don't even let people follow me

• There is a handful of people that know about my personal situation and I trust them with that.
    @suitandtie I'd leave my kids to if I die.

• Yes i do !! I trust a few people on here

• Only a very select few people on here know my real name and only one person on here has my cell number and we text almost everyday. I do not give out my info to just anyone.

• From what I understand of this website. It's to ask questions to people who are not biased to you. So of you ask a question you want answered, the people on here are going to share there thoughts and opinions and they will be the truth. Not half assed. The honest to god truth whether you want to hear it or not.

• I have never given my real to any one on here. With that said a few know my nick name.

• There's only one person I really trust on here..

• no, I don't really know anyone here

• No I don't

• I haven't been on here long enough to have a chance at trusting someone

• no I really dont... if you ask me where i live or what i look like... I would say no

• later on you get to chat good people here. just filter out what you want to say. If you are uncomfortable saying some personal info then don't disclose it. However a few updates and chatwith some gagers is one of the reasons i stay in gag.

let's say the country or state where you live is fine unless there are reasons you need to say your complete address. numbers, maybe you wanted to talk outside gag while you can also exchange accounts (ofc you can be selective of info you have shared) other online sites/apps to communicate. You can be open w/o being too close about yourself. names you have a choice not to say your real name or stick with the username.

• don't give them your personal info

• I trust no one on here no matter how friendly they may seem