Happy Annoy Squidward Day everyone! What is your most annoying quality?

Happy Annoy Squidward Day everyone! What is your most annoying quality?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Eating healthy.
    I wrote a my take about what to know if you date a fitness freak, I mentioned I don't drink orange juice BC of the sugar content and people literally freaked out lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't like orange juice either. And as well as soda. And people act as though I murder their first born.

• Show All
    • I'm on my way hahah
      Cool, congrats 😛
      I'm not a big fan of alcohol lol

• @MissNowhere oh OK. BC that's like wine capital of western hemisphere lol

What Girls Said 13

• 2|2
    0|0
  • When people argue with me, I shut everything down. As soon as the yelling starts, I refuse to fight. I take my ball and go home. It pisses off EVERYONE.

I also talk in a lot of funny voices which annoys people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I hate this day! haha um.. I tend to be everywhere!

0|1
    0|0
    • you really are everywhere on GAG hahaha but I dont find that annoying :)

• Show All
    • People don't like you? Who? I'll throw apples at them! Hahaha

• @AzureGirl Nah I'll let the people of gag attack them. Thats why they go to anon! This is why I don't accept that stuff on my question!

• According to my brother, complaining.

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't seen you complain one here lol but your brother knows you way better than us people on GAG xD

• Haha, he just never listens to anything I tell him. Even when he knows I'm right and know what's best for him.

• I'm stubborn.

0|2
    0|0
  • i can be mean.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think too much about things. Most of the time, I keep it to myself and drive myself nuts until I finally find reason, but when I vent to my best friends and think about it later... I realize I must've been annoying with all my racing thoughts and worries. Gotta chill out more and not let certain things get to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mimicking people

www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! How didn't I know? :O I'm slacking on Spongebob.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arriving late to the Annoy Squidward Party?

0|0
    0|0
  • My laziness >:( !

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really associated with much people on a deeper level of friendship, so I kind of think I don't really have annoying traits. They're annoying!.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indecisive af. I spent two days debating if I should post and decided to be belated to Annoy Squidward Day. It annoys me and those around me, just one big annoying "um, I'm not sure.." 's.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, Hey squidward, guess what?

3|1
    0|0
  • Uh nothing really. Sometimes I like going frolicking in jellyfish fields with Patrick and singing lalalallalalalla

1|1
    0|0
  • I tend to talk to myself and cuss a lot when I'm concentrating on something, like studying for an exam, gaming, etc... Lol people hate me for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Apparently I'm defensive on topics among other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • My snarkiness

0|1
    0|0
  • Malcontent personality, and very easily misunderstood.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably talking back all the time and always having something to say

0|1
    0|0
  • I have ear damage where there is a disconnect between my ears and mouth as such I am very loud to the point where people might ask why i am screaming, however this disconnect means I also hear really well like hearing conversations on the other side of th house perfectly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm A!

Annoying Little Bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stating the obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a misogynist

0|0
    0|0