Do you keep spare change on you at all times?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. And trust me, if you live where I'm from, it'll definitely come in handy. Because where I'm from, there are certain areas where there isn't a car, maxi or taxi on the street at certain hours. Why? Crime rate :/ So if you're in certain areas at dismal ghost town hours, you're stranded. So you need to make sure your cell has credit so you can call a hired vehicle to come get you. To avoid being stranded, make sure you handle your business and get out of dodge before those ghost town hours. Spare change is code named "vex money" where I'm from. We never leave home without it. It's good in case of any emergency

What Guys Said 2

• Only $2 coins. Everything else either goes into the pile for doing my laundry, or my coin jar.

• No.. Cuz the way i save money is this.. When i buy something, i pay in all bills... When i get home, i put change and 1 dollar bills in a jar...

What Girls Said 0