Do you feel inspired right now? And what is the reason for your inspiration right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I'm highly inspired right about now! I had a wonderful day and I am still at my peak even in these off peak hours. but once there is nothing on my mind that is weighing me down and I can breathe, I am inspired. What inspires me the most is the breath of life. Because to be alive in these days and times in which I exist, it is a blessing. It was planned, it's written in the stars. So I'm always feel privileged. The reason why life inspires me in this way is because according to the great saying, "where there is life, there is hope" and "where there is a will, there is a way". You see, it's because the thing about life is that, you need to keep being on the move, keep planning, keep the faith and hope alive. Because from the time that you stop doing these things, would realize that nothing is doing and that this is the time in which everything will crumble around you. I'm not a big fan of alcohol but, I really do love the words written on a Johnny Walker's bottle. "Keep Walking". And as I always say, if you can't walk, crawl, roll or hitch a ride. Food for thought *You Will Get There*

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yep. Social issues.