You're in the club and this guy smacks your girl's ass, what do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kick the little prick :D With my eyes closed of course because I can't stand it's cuteness.

What Girls Said 8

• If I got my ass slapped, I'd grab his wrist, shake my finger in his face and scold him like his grandmother. I'd do it so obnoxiously loud that everyone looks.

"No! That's a no, no! Your mommy would not approve of that young man!"

• Ask him why he did that. If he apologizes, it's fine but you'd still have to hold me back from attacking him. No one messes with my friends.

• OMG.. I dread to think what my husband might do.. Am sure he would be having a "quiet" word with the individual though!

• I roll my eyes! And than ask someone to please punch him for me!

• I hope that my love won't shut up!!! He has to be jealous and protective <3

• Well if my fb didn't do it id beat his ass myself

• step on him

• My guy would probably pretend he didn't see it.

What Guys Said 33

• Sort of happened once before. I used to be a bouncer at a bar, and my girlfriend was there one night when we had just started dating. Some guy was trying to chat her up, she looked disinterested, but she was politely humoring him. I didn't care, but I'm also keeping an eye on the dude. I guess he was from New York like she is, and he thought that was awesome and thought it was some kind of in for him, but she played him cold like she does all strange men who approach her. Anyway, I'm walking nearby picking up empty glasses to return to the bar, and I see the guy hug her, and he put his hand on her ass, and I just snapped. I yell out "EXCUSE ME, WOULD YOU MIND TAKING YOUR HAND OFF MY GIRLFRIEND'S ASS?" Dude decides to talk slick and he goes, "Oh, REALLY?" My immediate reaction was to pick up a pint glass, and I ALMOST whipped it right at this kid's forehead. But I caught myself, realized I'd definitely get fired, I'd probably catch a case, and I might miss or it would shatter and hit someone else, particularly my girlfriend. So I went through the throwing motion but stopped at the last second and held it and just spun around from the momentum. So with my back to them, I put the glass down, and I turned back around to be like "look, guy, I'm working right now, I can't get in this bullshit, but keep your hands off my girl", but I got like two words out before I realized he wasn't there, and I look left where my girlfriend was looking, and this kid literally RAN out the door😂😂😂😂 My girlfriend said he just said "gotta go..." and sprinted the fuck out of there, hahaha. We still laugh about it to this day. That kid was a tough guy for like half a second and then reverted to his naturally bitchmade state😂

So I guess that's essentially what I would do.

• A dog wearing a top hat and monocle did this?

• Wow, totally misread the question title😂 Can't believe I typed out that whole story for nothing, haha.

To answer your question, I just couldn't stay mad at that little guy.

• My manliness would completely melt at the sight of his adorableness. Then I would think "why the fucknam I at a club?"

• i tell him if you touch my girl OR any girl (without permission) for that matter again there will be a problem

• It's his girl now, Dude look like he bench above 250

• Find his wife and slap HER ASS

• Be like," Fuck yeah, dear Watson! Get some!" And then I'd have a quiet reflection about why I'm taking my girl to a club.

• Save him a small fortune on dental bills , when I knock those front teeth out that's supporting that smug grin he is wearing

• I'm Asian, so I'd eat it.

• Bow down to the new master gentleman. He's too good, I could never compete with that.

My turn. You're in the club and this guy smacks your girl's ass, what do?
    spiderwebmakers.com/.../...e-Wallpaper-HD-2015.jpg

• I'd tell him "Consider yourself lucky to have been able to touch my girl's ass, unluckily for you i have the privilege to smack her ass everyday" :)

• I'd ask him, "Was it good?" jokingly, i won't get into a fight for such thing, this is not a movie.
    I'd say to my girlfriend, that "he appreciates how you look, don't stress too much on it", something like that, but if the guy starts to grab my girl and stuff its a whole different story..., but still there wouldn't be a fight.

I hope girls won't misunderstand me here :/

• Break a bottle over the scumbags head and proceed to beat the shit outta him until I'm dragged off of him by several bouncers and then arrested because they called the fucking pigs... not that I've ever done that before hahahahaha

• I'd confront him and say "how about you try that shit on me? Do it motherfucker! Try smacking my ass!" If he cowers in fear, I'll let him go. If he attempts smacking my ass, I'll start smacking his face.

• I'd tell him, don't do that again and move away from him.
    If he says, or what. I retort, "Or nothing. Don't. Do it. Again." Then walk off.

• Id beat him down like he stole something!!

• I'd turn around and do a rear gloot spread to assert my dominance.

• I'd whack my beer bottle on his ass.

• I take him to my local veterinary clinic and have him castrated

• I'd nuke this motherfu#$#&*

• Rub his nose in it

• Also the 26 before me who didn't say that should be ashamed. Now go sit in the corner and think about your life.

• How could I compete with that guy

• Tell him to f*** off. I wouldn't be in a club in the first place, though.

• Please sire, slap dat booty again.

• I'll sit on him

• Girls always like they get offended but deep down you know they love the compliment

• FINISH HIM!

• She's an adult, she can handle it.

• Not exactly the same thing but I used to work at a pizza place, delivering. Hated it, absolutely hated it, not the job itself but the place I was working. Anyway, one of the employees was a girl, about 10 years older than me, really attractive, and I think was a cheerleader/gymnast in high school. Anyway, she's single (and most likely still is). One day, she was asking my coworker friend (big black guy) (i'm a short white dude) if he wanted to slap her ass because he was kind of down about his wife (separated, he broke it off with her). He said, no, it's fine. But I said, "I'd like to", she had been sort of kind of flirting with me before hand, so, she basically stuck it out there, and i hit it really hard, then walked away, one of the best days of my life. As I was walking away, she looked back at me, with a smile and a nod. I was like "damnnnnn".

Luckily she wanted it, since otherwise it would have been sexual harassment in the workplace.

Haven't seen her since

• reported for trolling.

• Send coven13 over to 'beat' him unmercifully since he's such a tough guy.

• Hahaha I never ever start shit with anybody but if some asshole fucks with me or my people I handle business just as anyone with a spine would do. I guess u would just stand there and let people do whatever they want to u and yours?

• I've been in more than a few fights, just don't see the need to brag and boast.

• Ok fair enough

• More from Guys
    3