Are you versatile?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this question. But the way I see its regarding this is that, I believe that we are all versatile when it comes to living life. I mean, life is filled with various things, aspects, concepts, situations etc. And once we are alive, we find ourselves going through a variety. And while we're at it, we make it. So am I versatile? Yes, most definitely. Even on the turn tables (sound system) When my sound play, mi wicked and wild, versatile. Mi play di music John Public bawl fa! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• i would say in today's world you have to be versatile or you will struggle exponentially with many aspects of life. mainly financial with all the constant changes in bills, tax and your pay, most of the time you won't realize you have changed until you think of how stupid you were a few years ago and how you possibly lives as you were.

• Yes to reliable, easy going, and versitile.. No to moody...

What Girls Said 0