Do you find yourself dreaming a lot at night?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Sometimes I dream that I'm a spongebob bed pillow 🙈🙈🙈

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol well isn't that cute :P

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case, way too much I'd say. When I get up in the morning, I can't even remember half the times what it was. And when it's a really good dream and I do remember what it was, I sometimes find myself wanting to continue where I left off but fail miserably. It did happen a few times where I did have a continuation though. On occasions as such, it was great X 2 :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes. Not always. I usually can't remember my dreams tho so I don't know how often I actually dream..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I wish I didn't!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really. I mean I have the typical before sleep dreams where you make up scenarios in your head. But I can't remember the last time I woke and remembered dreaming something during the night.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly nightmares because I watch horror movies before going to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then don't watch horrors at night before going to bed. Don't do that to yourself :'(

• I won't ☺️ but I can't help it lmao

• I have wild, vivid, colorful dreams every night.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont remember my dreams so i dont know if im dreaming or not...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I go through dry/rainy seasons of dreaming.

Usually at random, really. There is no clear cycle. However, dreams come about when I want something.

The last one I had---orcthe one that stood out to me the most, rather--- involved this girl I'm interested in and I hanging out at my old high school on some kind of giant swinging metal structure. We were just talking, but got caught and had to climb down.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Or if I do dream I seldom remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • EVeryone dreams, some just can't remember

0|1
    0|0
    • A lot though. That was mainly the question :P

• Yeah but I don't remember more than half of them and when I do it's mainly bits and pieces

0|1
    0|0