Do you jump to conclusions quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. its bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, in some cases, I jump to conclusions too soon and then sometimes, not soon enough. But, I wouldn't say quickly. I am a really patient person. And I give people time to explain themselves, say whats on their minds and tell their story with minimal or no interruptions at all. But I do hate that "I knew it all along!" feeling you get when you felt something in your spirit and didn't say it first and they did. But I hate more the "I should've kept my mouth shut" feeling and shame you feel when realize that you were far off and dead wrong with your conclusion. And over the years, this has taught me to be more patient and give time for things to play off. Works really well that way. Just have patience. Because what is to be unfold will be revealed whether you let time takes its own course or you rush the clock. Either way, you're STILL waiting for a result, be it good or bad. So, why not just wait? Bless Love

• But I do hate that "I knew it all along!" feeling you get when you felt something in your spirit and didn't say it first and they did. But I hate more the "I should've kept my mouth shut" feeling and shame you feel when realize that you were far off and dead wrong with your conclusion

yes and yes. i didn't now other people felt that way. thanks thats interesting to know!

;;-)

• @Azara Hey, no problem :) But that's why I love this place because one can truly express how they feel and you may be surprised to see how many people may think the same way about something. And in this case, I know there are more like us who shares this common view. It's comforting 😇

What Girls Said 6

• nah barely ever. i think things over 100 times before reaching conclusions.

• no. usually the opposite. while im still analyzing, synthesizing , deliberating the seasons turn.

• I've probably spent more of my life thinking and making sure im not jumping to conclusions, than I have concluding and acting. .. but there's time yet.

• WAAAAYYYYYY too quickly. It's a problem.

• Yes I do!!!

• Sometimes, but not all the time.

• Yes lol I hate it

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, when it comes to women yes! However, when it comes to other men no.

• If my mind isn't in a good place it's been known to happen. If you're already irritable it is much more likely to happen

• Nope but most people do

• Every time! Can't get past it!

• "Do you jump to conclu---"

NO!!

• Sometimes, yes.

• sometime but every time

• Oh hell yeah. All the damn time