Do you guys like to read?

I love to read! The last book I read was A little too much. What about you, What kind book do you like to read?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to. I haven't found a good book in a long time though so I sorta fell out of it. I normally would read fantasy books, but couldn't find any that sounded good that I hadn't already read. I recently decided to give some different types of books a chance and started to read the original Frankenstein. So far it is pretty boring, but to be fair I am not very far into it yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love reading! I am a bookworm. The last book I read was Overtaken by Mark H. Kruger.

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly can't stand reading. Books and me don't get on.

• In do not. I generally find reading boring.

• Yup... do a lot of reading. Non fiction

• Reading reminds me of how stupid I am so I don't enjoy it.

• Nowadays I mostly read non-fiction. Science, finance and also history (which is kind of semi-fiction). Two or three books week. I went through most of the classics of fiction when I was younger.

• ONLY if I find the subject interesting. Right now I reading a book (wish I could have gotten it for kindle) on The unshredded insider on the collapse of Enron once the 7th largest company.

What Girls Said 2

• I like almost anything mythilogical

• I do. The last book I read was the kite runner and i cried so much