Is it easy for an NRI, to apply for home loan?

I am a Non-Resident Indian and wondering to buy a house in the suburban region of India. But to buy a house, I need to apply for a loan and being an NRI it's very difficult. Please suggest me some ways if anyone could.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it can get difficult for you to apply for a loan. You have to go through the entire procedure and give them valid proof of your income besides your residence. It would be better I think if you apply for some loan in private banks (e. g. ICICI, Axis Bank etc.)

• home loan is basically depends on income of applicant and house value.. they takes paper of house so I don't think they any problem

What Girls Said 1

• Now- a- days applying for Home loans in India is very easy, but NRI’s need to suffer a lot for paperwork and other things. I would suggest you for friendsofnri. com that will surely help you overcome such problems for home loans.
    Friends of NRI is the best for NRI’s and investment management.