Moon landing, hoax or real?

moon landing, hoax or real?

• Its real
  • Its a hoax
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Contrary to what conspiracy theorists insist, the technology did exist to make a moon landing possible, and people have unquestionably been to the moon since. Americans absolutely could have landed on the moon in 1969, so it seems pointless to argue that it did not occur. There is no solid evidence that it did NOT happen, and so it's only logical to believe that it did.

What Girls Said 5

• I've been wondering about this for years since I was a little kid. So the answers to this will be interesting.

I want to say it's all a hoax... but then again, humans didn't have that kind of technology back then I don't think. So who knows?

• I might be naive but i'd like to think it's real. :)

• Since when is there wind on the moon?

• Was a hoax man, Bush is a lizard person from space he'd America don't want humans up there discovering other lizard people

• Most likely hoax, movie tricks.

What Guys Said 11

• It was real.

1. The USSR would have told the world if the US lied about making it to the moon. The US and USSR were in a cock measuring contest from the mid 40s to the late 80s in which they were constantly trying to outdo one another. The USSR/Russia was the first nation to send man to space and the US answered back by sending man to the moon. If the moon landing was a hoax you could rest assure the USSR would have told the world.

2. When the astronauts went to the moon, they placed a dozen lunar reflectors on the moon's surfaces. They did so they could shoot lasers from Earth to the Moon and get an estimate for how many seconds it would take light to travel from the Earth to the Moon and back to Earth. Look up the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment for more info.

These are the reflectors that we put on the moon
    www.jpl.nasa.gov/.../ew20110126-a.jpg
    www.skyandtelescope.com/.../...lo_14_reflector.jpg

This is them shooting a laser up at the moon from Earth.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...r_Ranging_Facility.jpg

• How many times do we have to tell you, IT WAS NOT A FUCKING HOAX YOU MORONS!
    On 13 July 1969, the Soviet Union launched Luna 15, and unmanned probe to the moon. It was in orbit around the moon on 21 July 1969, when the crew of Apollo 11 attempted the first manned landing.
    The Soviets closely observed the American mission, because they also thought it might be a fake. If it was a fake, they'd have undeniable proof, because they were there! Do you really think they wouldn't have gone public with that knowledge? It would've been a huge propaganda victory to expose such a hoax. Instead, the Soviet Union congratulated the USA on their successful moon landing.

• It amazes me how many ignorant people there are that can't see the truth and want to believe in their little conspiracies...

Well said.

• The moonlanding was real...
    If you get a very good telescope you'll be able to see a white flag on the moon
    this used to be a flag of the America but got white becuase of solarflares and radiation

• I read once that when they went to the moon they placed laser equipment there so that they could accurately track the distance between moon and earth.

My dads friend visited the labs at MIT where they aimed lasers in real time to reflect of receiver that had been left from the Apollo missions.

Surely we would not receive a laser signal back if there were no equipment left there. Just saying

• i think the moon landing was real but I don't know the footage might be faked. have you seen the shinning code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2g-qvloXns

• If the moo landing was a hoax, the Russians would have told the world.
    Can you really imagine the Soviets letting us get away with a lie that made them seem inferior that would have been easily disproven?
    They tracked it, and if we hadn't done it they would have shouted it to the world

• This is the launch video, now tell me how can this possibly be fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNryrsT7OI

• No it's not a hoax! U think Russia would let us get away with that in the space race?

• Its not a hoax and we Americans (America Fuck Yeah, and an unironic one at that )
    did in fact land on the moon, it is one of our greatest achievements along with the internet, the air plane, and the practical revolver

• Obviously it's real. People have even sent things to Mars, getting to the moon isn't all that difficult anymore

• Just a Hoax, made in Hollywood ;)