What is your favorite quote, bible verse or saying that you will always remember for your entire life?

I personally really like this one... "Don't judge somebody because they sin differently from you." Also my favorite bible verse is "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm curious to see what some of you favorite quotes or scriptures are. Maybe I'll save some of them :)

I feel like people aren't understanding the question... I'm asking what your favorite quotes are. They don't have to be bible verses. You can believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. You're making what what supposed to be a nice quote sharing question into discriminating others beliefs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is "Lets add some color to this dull and monochrome world", I love it because it can inspire me to be creative or I can remember it in the context it was said, right before this chick killed her friend with a mallet in a story, and it makes me happy cause I just love sick twisted stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. Exodus 21:20-21

If ye boil a child, thou shalt boil it in water. Thou shalt not boil a child in its mother’s milk. Exodus 23:19

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other and slay each other. He has "come not to send peace, but the sword." 10:34-36

I like these (and other) verses because believers usually conveniently forget about them and cherry-pick the good stuff. These verses make you always remember what a cruel and absurd piece of writing the bible is. No less so than the Quran or the Torah.

• i'll take the first one.. strictly because the second involves an imaginary friend...

• Something about thou who is without sin shall cast the first stone and in doing so enter themselves into sin, etc something like that.

What Girls Said 0