Do you have 3 square meals a day?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, I do find myself skipping breakfast. But, I make sure that I have myself a heavy, healthy and we'll balanced lunch that would carry me through the day until dinner. On days when I'm having breakfast, I start off first with a glass of lemon water, then I boil up some oats and blend it with almonds with a touch of cinnamon and honey and, I'm ready to go. Regrettably, I don't have dinner on time but, I'm working on that

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i wish, i usually skip breakfast because who has time for that in the morning the when it comes to mid-day i won't eat anything properly, just a little snack then i have a little hot thing in the evening so i guess i have i don't eat properly. although i do like eating out at a nice place every now and again for an actual meal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do plus 3 big healthy poos a day as well with my biggest poo for the day being every morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just twice

1|0
    0|0
  • lol some days i eat once and some days i eat ten times. its really just how i feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have many smaller meals as it is actually unhealthy doing the 3 meals a day business. Your digestive system takes a beating with huge intakes of food.

1|0
    0|0
  • i eat about 1. maybe 2 a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Mostly two haha

1|0
    0|0
  • About 2.5 meals a day with some snacks in between

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I usually eat one or 2 meals a day

1|0
    0|0
  • breakfast takes a back seat, like very rarely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have 3 full meals everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my meals are round, others are rectangular, then the occasional square one sneaks in.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• More like 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have a solid two and a half meals a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have multiple meals throughout the day, I'm always hungry...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... but more like 2 and a half.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I eat smaller meals throughout the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, sometimes 4. My meals are small but balanced.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have breakfast and dinner, with some snacks in between...

0|0
    0|0