Do you have breakfast to start the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, I do. But I do skip breakfast sometimes. And this is because, when I get up in the morning, I don't usually have a big appetite. But, on days when I'm having breakfast, a glass of lemon water and 5 minutes later, an oats mixture is the way to go

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Usually I do, yes. In my country Switzerland, one of the most popular things to have for breakfast are croissants (they originally come from Austria, not from France as everybody believes. This is why they're also very popular and commonplace in Austria, Switzerland and southern parts of Germany). In Switzerland, we call them "Gipfeli". The original word for them in Austria was "Kipferl". Practically every bakery and every supermarket/store sells them (even gas stations do) and because we like them so much, they're usually of pretty high quality. I go to university by train (most people in Switzerland go to work or uni by train) and when I get off at my train station to change to a bus, there are two bakeries right there at the train station. So I would just slip in quickly and buy a croissant. It's a great breakfast treat to have on the bus or between classes in the big 10 o'clock break :-).

• Is it a thing to put stuff on the croissants there, or is it generally eaten plain?

• @ScruffynateAK I think most people it them plain, mostly for two reasons: one, they're already very buttery and Swiss people are quite big on living healthily (like French too, I guess ;-)) and two, many people eat them on their way to college or work etc.. But I'm sure some people also put something on their croissant. In most cases that would probably be jam. I have to admit I sometimes enjoy doing that on lazy winter mornings during the semester break. There's a really good bakery close to where I live. So sometimes on Sundays or during the winter break when I wake up early in the morning I ride my bike there and buy some croissants for my girlfriend and myself :-). There's another breakfast-item that is very, very popular here (and also in Germany and Austria) but practically unknown outside of the German-speaking area. It's called "Zopf" and looks like on the photo. It's basically a soft, white bread with a crispy crust that is quite sweet. There's no sugar in it but also quite a

• lot of butter. It's something that most people like to eat on the weekends for breakfast or brunch. It's usually eaten with jam, honey, nutella or some sort of chocolate spread. But some people also like to put slices of cheese on it or just eat it plain with some butter.
      www.baeckerei-bohnenblust.ch/.../zopf-428.jpg

• Yes. Eggs, oats. Unless I'm on dat dere Intermittent Fasting time @polocrew @tony72722

• I try to but I usually forget or am too lazy to do so.

• I used to never breakfast but that changed like 2-3 years ago

• Sometimes filler blanks.

• yeah i eat a bowel of porridge with blueberries thrown in.

• If I wake up early enough I'll make some sort of eggs.

• Never, sometimes i feel like it but i would rather sleep more then get up and have breakfast haha.

• Nope my body avoids it like the plague but i really should have some.

• sometimes.

• The first thing i do when i wake upi

• Yes. No reason not to, other than if you buy into the bullshit slung around by stupid people.

What Girls Said 7