Do you like camouflage wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only wear camo if i could

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly speaking, I would sport it if I get a chance to do so. Because where I'm from, it's illegal to wear anything that looks like camouflage. And this is all because, the wrong people started wearing it and doing the wrong things. Yes, crime spree and impersonation. Clothes of that kind does sell though. But they're not out in the open. And people purchase and sometimes wear at their own risk.#CaribbeanLife -_-

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's absolutely hideous. I chuckle inside when I see camouflage with pink lining.

• For everyday wear it's silly.

What Guys Said 3

• On the right clothes it can look ok.
    9/10 times camo looks weird.

• Strange you should ask that. I bought some but I can't find it in my closet

• Well, wearing camouflage in the army for 14 months makes you kinda tired of it. You you will feel alone after a while. I mean no one can see you and you can't see anyone.

• Ok, seriously, I kinda like it. Works great as work chlothes, painting chlothes, a walk in the forest, any kind of outside activity.