Why are bigger bras so expensive?

I mean, why is it that smaller chested girls can get like 3 bras for $10 and meanwhile, the bigger chested girls have to either plunk down $60 for a bra that does fit or pay $10 for one that doesn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• More material and more difficult to engineer. lolz

• More isn't always merrier, I guess.

• @clampfan101 this is true! Especially when less is more! hahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, my bras cost over $200. You don't know the half of it.

What Guys Said 4

• this is something i am not aware of. I thought all bras are expensive irrespective or size.
    (and a guy hv to spend a lot before it comes off a girls breast :P)

• Bigger bras require more material to produce and they need to be stronger because they're holding up more weight so they're more expensive for companies to make and they increase the selling price to make up for it

• I'm not sure of the accuracy of this statement?
    But it obviously has to do with the expense of making them and the demand for them.

• Bigger demand for the smaller size reduces their cost when more are made vs. the larger size.

What Girls Said 2

• It's all about support.

• The cheap ones are just sweat shop made that's why. And sweat shops usually only make the most common sizes in clothes shoes and bras