How can I fix this?

So I have these cheap blinds in my dorm room. The part circled in red snapped. I have it duct taped to my wall to keep it up. I tried super gluing it, but it couldnt hold. I really dont want to get in trouble.
(This pic isn't my room, I don't have the white molding around my blinds if that helps, its just on the wall).
I didn't mean to break it. I tried to being my blinds down one day and it just snapped. Maybe I yanked too hard, but I don't think I did.
help?
How can I fix this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to put in a Maintenance Request. That part of the blinds can break from normal wear and tear nbd.

• omg thank you. i thought i may have yanked too hard and people would think I actually tried to break them! I will.

• If i request to get it fixed, will they be angry if they see I have it up with duct tape on my wall? I still want privacy, but don't want to be in trouble for that.

• Tell them you put it up while you were waiting for them to fix it

• They won't usually charge you for things like that. They're not worth all that much so the damages associated with them are going to be minor. It would probably fall under normal wear and tear.

• thank you! I freaked out when it fell. Scared me so bad! lol. I will tell my building person I need to fixed.

• Probably not.