Okay if you had to kill someone who know or an evil wizard would destroy the world, who would you kill?

. Probably for me it would be that the bastard who left my aunt for a woman half his age then took the kids after she died, then tried to forbid me and the rest of my family from seeing my cousins.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let the world burn. It's all good.

• Some people aren't looking for anything logical like money, they can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or bargined with, some people just want to watch the world burn

• From 'The Dark Knight'

This is basically what the Joker is as he don't give a fuck about money. He wants to show Gotham and possibly the entire world how extremely nihilistic he is while causing all the deaths, destruction and chaos to express his point. He just does what he does. He just "do things". And the sick part is he's having all the fun while doing it, and even moreso to fuck with someone like Batman.

• @JudgmentDay Yes. Thank you. e_e

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0