What is a scent that you hate that other people seem to love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hate the smell of coffee. I also don't like drinking it. I also don't like the smell of fast food items (burgers, nuggets etc.). Other then that, I think I'm very easy with stuff. I think there are more weird smells that most people don't like that I DO like.

• Oh yes, coffee for me too. It smells so disgusting.

• @asker For example I love the smell of dung (natural fertilizer). I live in a town with lots of fields around it and sometimes, especially during spring, I come home and smell that the farmers have been pouring fertilizer on their fields and I really like it :-). When I think about it and realize that I enjoy the smell of cow poop, I feel a bit weird. But somehow, I still really like it. I think for me it awakens some feelings of idyllic countryside-life and a generally calm, peaceful atmosphere.
      I also like the smell of fresh concrete. For example when a new tunnel has been built just a few days/weeks ago and you drive through it by car or train or if you move into a newly built house and you smell this scent of fresh concrete... that's really cool :-).
      And perhaps the weirdest scent I like is the scent of ozone. That's the stuff that is produced when you let your printer work for at least 10 minutes. It's actually kind of unhealthy to breath in for too long but I still like it ;-).

• Interesting... I know a few people that like the smell of freshly fertilized fields, but not many.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vanilla! Bah! I hate the smell and I don't know how people like it so much. It's too sweet and gives me a headache.

Also, those car fresheners that smell like grape, cherry, strawberry or other fruit. In fact, I don't like how anything that claims to smell like fruit smells, because they usually don't.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 14

• Lavender! I don't like it one bit

• OR the perfume flower bomb, a lot of people are obsessed with it and I really don't like it.

• Never heard of that perfume. I don't like perfumes that are super flowery in general, though.

• I don't like that strong cologne!

• Lots of lady perfumes. I can't stand most of them, I get headache and feel like throwing up.

• The smell of rose: somehow, it just smells like a cheap soap to me.

• I'm going to go for the opposite of this question (because I can't answer it) and say I like the smell of dairy farms. Other people choke on the smell.

• Roasted coffee. I can't take it. Especially in like, Starbucks or coffee shops. The smell is just noxious and makes my head want to explode.
    But I do drink a lot of coffee so... I don't know what's up.

• Cinnamon spice or apple spice and peppermint.

• liqourice and also body odour

• Hmm. I am not sure how many people love the smell of body odour. Lol

• I grabbed my groceries quickly and got out of that aisle!

• Maybe rain and book smell ate overrated.

I don't hate it, but I think it's overrated lol

• The smell of bacon frying. It's nauseating.

• Vanilla like vanilla candles. It gives me a headache!

• I hate the new car smell, but people love it. I'll never understand why!

• Mint and cinnamon

• Cinammon. I never liked that smell.