If you could create the perfect partner what would he/she be like?

How would he/she look?
What type of personality would he/she have?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only things I'll say about her physically is that she be in reasonable shape (doesn't have to be real fit, I mean, I'm a slob, but I like to do physical activities that I hope she'd join me in) and be cute. She can be cute in thousands of ways, I don't really have a lot of preferences.
    Beyond the physical, I'd like her to be outgoing, friendly, and warm in attitude. I'd hope that we would have a lot of the same interests, with enough differences to keep things interesting.
    That's about it, basically what I told the other question like this today.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would pretty much be my current partner – I find her perfect <3

What Guys Said 3

• She would be Gabrielle Union or Kelly Rowland's complexion. Have curly hair so that when you straighten (although I hate when black women straighten their hair) it, it's long. (Or an afro, corn rows, dreads, braids). Pearly white teeth. Big eyes, light brown. A shape like Beyonce or Rihanna. Dimples on cheeks.

She would be funny, cool, sassy.. I don't know why dudes say they hate black women's attitudes. That shit be turning me on 😂😂

• Any of these three:
    1) Adelaide Kane - Accent
    2) Kate Upton - Body/Figure
    3) Taylor Swift - Angelic voice

• Basically the female version of llorando, man would she be the best partner ever :D.

What Girls Said 3

• ( ยด ▽ ` ) ノ
    -taller than me (I'm pretty short!!)
    -soft hair
    -dimples
    -big hands (at least bigger than mine)
    -broad shoulders
    -thin/muscular (a little chub is cute tho!!)
    -smart
    -a huge nerd like me

• Taller than me (I'm 5'5)
    Can make me laugh
    Great Personality
    Smart with a career

• He has to have dark hair. He needs to look good because physical attraction is what drags you in at first glance. But he has to be able to hold an intelligent conversation. I'm a very sarcastic person and I love to joke around so he has to keep up with me in that aspect. I can't stand self absorbed assholes who think they are the best, so he needs to be kind, a little arrogance is fine though. He should be spontaneous and he has to love kids. Is that too much to ask?