Do you like Starbucks?

• I'm addicted
  • Yes
  • Yes but it's overrated/overpriced
  • It's ok
  • I dislike it
  • I hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• i only get frappicinos.

• Same. Unless I'm dying for caffeine

• Nope, mine are more smoothie texture than frappuccino but they taste good so I don't care. Shaved ice + water = perfecto :)

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah I like it fine, I know the price is somewhat related to the fairtrade thing which doesn't bother me besides i'm the kind of person who finds purchases other people consider 'expensive' to be reasonable or good value. In my jobs i've earned pretty good money without having much outgoings.

• No I don't like it, for one simple reason - it's way too expensive in my city. I'd rather spend my money on something else.

• You're in India right?

• Oh nice. I hope you are successful :) What do you do now?

• Thanks! I used to work in IT, as a software developer/programmer. But I quit my job to focus on the immigration process, and wrap up the loose ends here because I'm unlikely to ever return to India (except for visits). Also, enjoying my last couple of months here! :)

• I've never actually been to one , there isn't one in my town. although there is a couple in nearby cities. there is even one in this book store I have been in a few times in the city. but coffee doesn't really interest me and so I haven't been there

• Overpriced? No shit!!! Guess where I live.

https://gyazo.com/5e5070a07d83082c4165be2d25baeb34

• I hate it , It's over-rated , If I want to pick up some coffee I do it from the local supermarket , they have a coffee machine, and it makes better coffee then starfucks.

• Their specialty drinks are good, but I wouldn't drink them daily and their coffee sucks. I'd much rather go to Dunkin Donuts for coffee before Starbucks unless there was some great coffee place nearby that roasted the beans on site.

• Yeah.. I'm such a basic bitch.

• I rather go to Java Joe's.

• DO I LIKE STARBUCKS? DO I LIKE YOGA PANTS AND PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES?

• I love it but I need to be watching my sugar, I have high blood pressure.

• I don't drink coffee and I've never been to one

• I'm more of a Costa person, but yeah I do.

What Girls Said 9

• I've never been. I don't really like coffee, and it seems really expensive.

• It's alright if you want to pay too much for a sugary beverage. I tend to go to Tim Horton's.

• YES! Thankfully, there isn't one anywhere near me or i would be there often. Lol.

• It's alright. I go once in awhile for their lattes or fraps but I always go to Tim Hortons for coffees. It's my place.

• HELL YEAH!!!

• Yes but it's overrated

• It's okay, but I don't swear by it.

• It's not that good & it soooo over priced.

• I love it even though it's overpriced <3