Is it normal to be scared?

I'm 19 and pregnant (not by my choice) and i'm in 7 months and i don't feel comfortable for some reason. I just don't know what to do to relax and stop pressuring myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absolutely normal. You're thinking for two now

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok listen people make mistakes but a baby is a miracle and you are going to fall in love with he/she at first sight, so don't stress. Its not good for the baby. My cousin got pregnant when she was 20. The guy who got her pregnant was my dad's best friend and he was 32. Definetly wasn't planned. Then at 25 she got pregnant again and the guy who got her pregnant was married with 3 kids. But those kids are the best thing that has ever happened to her. Every women has a maternal instinct so just go with it. As long as you try your hardest things will be ok. I sincerely hope everything goes well and if you would like to talk feel free to message me.

What Guys Said 1

• Do something else. Take your mind off of things.
    -read a book
    -watch a comedy
    -go outside in the sun
    -talk to someone close to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you thought about talking to your doctor or receiving mother classes? Go to a counseling session or find a group that suits your situation and talk. It'll help you and by talking with others you'll receive better feed back. Only good could come out of my suggestions. Good luck to you and I hope things go well for you.