White peoples get fungus on their skin if they don't get sun?

Someone told me that. Is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, i know of a few illnesses that do that but not from lack of sunlight, not having sunlight does have negative effects on you just because of vitamin D which is absorbed when the suns gaze lets out (UVB), when this is in contact of bare skin you will absorb these vitamins and have many positive effects, but lack of vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste and nausea. that may be long but that's informative, hope that helps. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• LMaO! No that's so not true. Who ever told you that is yanking your chain!

What Guys Said 6

• How about taking some time to study about human pigmentation and it's biology? That will answer your question and hopefully learn something or two.

• yeah, no.

and seriously, WTF? How does a grown adult actually believe something that stupid enough to even ask it?

• Not at all

• I have never had this issue, but skin fungi can be caused by a number of reasons, the reason Caucasians and Hispanic people tend to get more fungi problems then others is because their bodies produce more oil then other ethnicities

• I heard black people turn purple when they do get sun? Someone told me that. Is it true?

• No, they just go see through.

What Girls Said 0