What part of your body are you most self-conscious about?

I'd say my ass, it's too small. I get acne every once in a while pretty badly. I go from clear perfect skin to pizza face in a day. I'm exaggerating a bit but my skin sucks. And I wish my boobs were shaped different. Lol What's your issues with yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• My face. Its supposedly a good looking face but its got some acne which makes me see it as ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have acne scars on the side of my face. I have stretch marks, and I've recently gained a few pounds. Plus, my nose is far from perfect. But I'm really happy with my body and the person I am. So, all is good in my lala land.

What Guys Said 22

• Nothing tbh.

• Let's see, nothing? Cos I am built like Greek god OP. Mirin?

• My nose.. It's too big for my daymn face

• My chin it's too small. I'm also overweight but I can change that but not my chin

• My wrists. I have thin wrists. I also don't like my side profile. boo hoo :(

• My nose. I broke it 2 different times when I was younger

• My scrawny arms and chest

• My gut.
    The pizzas and laziness have caught up with me.
    Working on it though ;)

• My arms, I am one of the scrawniest males you would ever meet.

• None. I'm fine with the way I am.

• I wish I don't have a high hairline and not skinny... I wish I have more masculine facial features

• I've done good with what god gave me so none.

• My private parts

• My big noise lol

• I get panda eyes very easily. I hate it.

• I dislike my belly and my manboobs. If I didn't have them I would feel much better.

• my eyes... for me

• My tentacles

• My petite little asshole.

• I look rather fit in clothes but i have this stubborn muffin top in the lower ab area that just won't go and its annoying because i know girls like abs and I can't even get a flat tummy.

• Just imagine a nerd that looks kind of fit... that is me. I know there are females out there who like "nerdy" guys, but part of me wishes to be more "hunky." I am thankful and appreciative for how I do look though.

• It use to be my nose, but I don't care anymore, now it's my hair, lol. I'm starting to not care about that either.

What Girls Said 30

• I don't like my arms. I wish they were a little thinner and my nose, I would have liked it to be different. Some things we can change however, while others we can't and that's just the name of the game. Like, i can go slim my arms down and you can add volume to your butt by exercising. With acne, a lot of it has to do with your diet and exercise! If you eat right and keep your body healthy and in optimum shape, the risk of breakouts is drastically lowered. Try drinking a lot of water every day, change your diet, and exercise frequently... I promise you'll see awesome results!

• I do. Diet and drink only water a lot of it. My dermatologist told me it runs in my family. Acne isn't an all the time thing just occasionally bad. When I workout I lose my ass more. Lol I don't understand the squats because it takes my ass away. Thank you!

• I think i know what you mean about "losing" your ass. A lot of the time, it looks like it's getting smaller, but in fact, is just being tightened and lifted. That might give you the appearance that it's getting smaller. As for the acne, yea im sorry that it happens, even if its not all the time. Good thing is, you'll probably lose it as you get older (:

• I am both proudest and most self conscious about my torso.

I focus on it a lot at the gym. It's in very good shape. But I am still always concerned that it's not.

It's weird.

• you say that you're proud and that you have a nice boyd. I've been wantin to see it on your profile lol

• @truthhammer - 2 weeks ago I had a full bikini profile picture. Last week I had my "ab" shot as my background lol

Keep posted, it'll come back around eventually I'm sure.

• lmao. i mustve missed it!

i m adding you if you wanna follow back

• My legs. I have a birth mark on my left thigh that looks like a perminant bruise and it indents specifically in that spot. It makes it look like I have cottage cheese leg, but only in that spot. Its frustrating and I find it to be unattractive though many people say they don't notice it.

• My boobs are small, we have a hate/love relationship XD I love them when I can run fastly and they stay there lol I hate them when wearing some clothes.

• I have a big forehead and a pseudo-double chin (you can't see it unless I look down, though- I'm not overweight). I also have a hairy ass crack lol

• My tummy and my body shape in general?

• My hips bother me sometimes, I wish they were smaller some days... my boobs are kinda uneven and could be a little bigger (they're not as big as everyone seems to think they are on here, I'm a B cup you guys), I could do with a little more muscle tone but I'm working on that

• Literally every inch and nothing all at once, it depends on the day you ask me. For most i'd either say my skin or my legs. I have moderate acne that i've tried practically everything for but won't go away (I mean almost everything, i've tried at least 16 different over-the-counter treatments, birth control pills, retin-A and oil controlling pills and it's still there), acne scarring and extreme dryness that looks worse under my makeup a lot of the time. My thighs are the biggest part of my body and my family non-stop harasses me about them. They have a little bit of cellulite and once my mom went to the point of throwing away the shorts I paid for with my own money because apparently my legs are too ugly for shorts.

• - I wish my waist was smaller so O could have more of an hourglass figure.
    - my nose is kinda big
    - I have a bit of acne on my face which is why I always wear makeup
    - I have very thin and straight hair

• A pizza face ass? 😕😐 ... Strange...

I am self conscious about... ... ... my entire existence!! 😦😯😐

• I'm mostly happy with what my momma gave me, but when I'm feeling down or I just don't feel good I would wish my butt could be bigger and more shapely, and my waist more curvier, hair silkier. I always wished I could be taller so I could do modeling easier and I wish I had less body hair. But otherwise on regular days I like the way I look.

• I hate how defined my cheekbones are because people always think I contour my face. I also hate how wide my hips are. And my tummy is riddled with fat that I just can't get rid of.

• My stomach, I suppose.

• I'd say my stomach... on a scale of 1-10 for flatness, I'd give it a 6. Just wish it were a little better.

• My skin as well. I have acne as well. I'm on meds for it :/
    I'm happy with my body though.

• I was on accutane back in the day. Until the took it off the market for killing too many people or something. It completely cured my acne though

• @Quacken its back on lol. My dermatologist offered accutane to me but it sounded too scary. And you have to do regular blood tests or something, and I'm out of state for school so if anything, I'd have to go on over the summer if I choose to. Still a little scared though haha.

• @rgb008 yea i was on it when i. was 15 abd back then you had to sign like 20 pages of waivers saying. you know what can happen. I will say i. had the worst acne you could imagine. Within about 8 months it was gone. However i remember you had to have liver function tests every 3 weeks bc it can cause liver failure. My worst symptoms were dry skin (so dry you skin would bleed) Blood coming out. of your butt (not a joke)

• Lack of boobs. 😕😕

• I have none.

• My stomach

• My belly. It has stretch marks because of my weight lost and it isn't fully flat yet.

• acne mainly too :P
    other than that it s all good. not perfect but fairly decent.

• My legs are so skinny I'm so insecure about them 😔 my acne used to be a huge issue for me but for some reason my skin has been clear the last few weeks! 🙏🙌

• Lol me too, i wish my ass was bigger. My skin is also very bipolar haha. I'm really wish i had a flat stomach which i'm working towards.

• My stomach for sure

• I'd have to say my stomach

• ı love my legs

• same with you, also i don't like my face's structure

• My boobs. They are only Cs and they sag a bit. I really wish I could go bra-less.

• Aww you're being too harsh, I'd bet money on it. The right top and some confidence and you absolutely could go braless, it's a way cute look and you don't have to be magically gravity-proof to pull it off. Be brave! :)

• Maybe. I do at home but I couldn't possibly pull it off... maybe it's all in my head and im just self conscious

Thank you though x

• my acne scars and pores on my face, peach fuzz body hair, and my labia. especially labia. i have the roast beef people dread unforch. these three i am most self conscious about. i have other insecurities that dont bother me as much i can handle them fine.

• My boobs are small. My height makes everything look bad because I'm only 5'1 and I don't seem to be growing anymore. It doesn't seem to matter how much weight I lose I never look any better and I'm down to 105 so far.

• Dont lose to much weight or anymore for that matter.

• I'm 5ft. And 105 is perfect weight even if you were to put on another 10lbs or so you'd still have a flat stomach. If your body is anything like mine. You're at a healthy weight. If you don't like the way you look because of your weight it's all in your head, Hon.

• No, I'm good. I'm 5'9.5" I know one thing for certain, I know when I've gained weight when I can't do as many pull-ups, lol.

• boobs, skin issues including but not limited to acne, sweating. that's pretty much it.