What was the greatest day you ever had in your life 😱😄?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it was when we realized my sister was gonna pull through and the worst was behind her after her car accident.

That comes close with when my mom was cancer free after she had breast cancer.

I balled my eyes out like a baby hearing both of those things and it still brings a tear to my eyes to think about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyday is a great day, life is natures blessing even though it can be a struggle.

• True 🙏🙏👏👏

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose that was the day when my sweet kid brother was born. I love him to bits! :)

P. S. He is now 19, but still a kiddo for me!

• That'll be the day I get to hug @MissNowhere

• 20th September 2015 easily

• Good question. I have no idea.

• summer <3 ...

• the day my daughter was born.

What Girls Said 4

• Tacky and unoriginal, but visiting Disneyland for the first time was likely the greatest day of my life, simply because the positive emotions I felt on that day were overwhelming

• I know it's sappy but the best day of my life is the day my daughter was born! She's 2 already!

• I can't quite remember if I've had one of those but I sure hope I will soon!

• October 16,2015