Going to a fancy place this weekend.
What should I order?
I've narrowed it down to these choices.
Beef tenderloin medallions grilled to temperature, on a bed of romaine
with crumbled blue cheese, mushrooms, tomato, red onion, croutons and
housemade bluecheese dressing.
Smoked Chicken Penne
Roasted and mesquite smoked chicken, fire grilled red peppers, red onion,
garlic cream pan sauce.
Smoked pork loin chop, grilled, topped with local apple chutney,
served with pan seared polenta and seasonal vegetable.
Pan seared chicken breast topped with champagne cream sauce, served with
parmesan risotto and seasonal vegetable.
A pan seared chicken breast, with a Marsala wine pan sauce, crispy, seared
polenta and seasonal vegetable.
Eight ounce center cut beef tenderloin filet, with gratin dauphinois and
Gulf Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Cajun trinity and tomato over rice
- Steak Salad0% (0)33% (2)18% (2)Vote
- Smoked Chicken Penne40% (2)33% (2)36% (4)Vote
- Kessler Chop20% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Champagne Chicken20% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Chicken Marsala0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Filet Mignon0% (0)17% (1)9% (1)Vote
- Creole Jambalaya20% (1)17% (1)19% (2)Vote