Should I vote for or against?

In our country were voting if people who should have child if they are homosexual. I'm more likely to vote for NO, because it's natural process to have mum and father.

So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• My moms best friend just got married to his boyfriend and they think about adopting a child. I think it's cool and they'll make great parents!
    by the way how is your "there should be a mother and a father" part even valid though - like does it even matter if a kid has two fathers or two mothers? I think the only thing that matters is that it grows up in a loved & protected environment and I don't see how they isn't given with homosexual couples, they'll probably try to be even better parents than straight couples.

• I just feel like it's not right thing and I'll vote for NO. That's not how nature works.

• Well you're entitled to your opinion as long as you don't openly discriminate against them :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you

What Girls Said 2

• Many men and women are terrible parents. Being heterosexual does not make you a good parent. A person wishing to adopt will most likely make a better parent than someone who accidentally got pregnant.

Why do you think it is a bad idea?

• I'm not sure why everyone thinks it's their job to be in someone else's business.

If you don't want to raise a child with a man/woman, then don't. Shouldn't take the chance away from someone else that might want to, though.

What Guys Said 6

• Are you talking about adoption? It isn't like every kid is already being adopted and they can afford to be picky. I think two fathers, or two mothers, is better than no family at all.

• What about all the kids out there without parents who want them? More patents willing to adopt means less orphans. Gender and sexual prefference do not dictate ones ability to love and care for a child.

• I just don't understand why people want to butt in into other people's business just leave people be anyone can have an opinion and I respect that but why do something that affect other people's lives

• That's not how nature works.

• If for nothing more than having a bigger test group sample I think it should be allowed. We'll see more kids coming out of these homes and see how they turn out. Plus it's already been shown kids are better off with a loving family than without one at all. Why should we damn more kids to staying orphans, when a capable gay couple could take care of them?

• I'd say no just for the sake of the child. I mean the two poofters or the two dykes might be great parents but the kid will have to take crap from everyone their whole life just because of their parents.

• I smell a homophobbbbeeee