YOu wake up and find out your gender has switched. What is the first thing you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Go to the club and try to pick a girl up so I can get laid.
    I want to see what a blow job feels like and what sex feels like from a guys point of view.

• And then you realize picking up girls is not as easy as it sounds.

• I fail to see how I'm making it sound easy when I clearly stated whether this happens successfully or not has to do with the "guy" himself. Not all men can pull this off

• @DocRim i dont think its guaranteed she will succeed and "be smooth as a man" because she was a woman. also i'd like to see her face from a corner when she experienced first time in her life how male approach anxiety feels... .

• Look down and admire my Weiner. Then probably head to the toilet try peeing standing up. Next try masturbating. Curious how that feels for a man.

• try mastrubate? Think you know how to do it lol

• Meant 'my old body.' Sorry typo.

Not sure why. Maybe because I am not attracted to men by their looks, at least not looks alone. So I can't randomly get attracted to men around me... And I have rarely ever come across a man a happen to know personally, that has a personality I am attracted to.

• Aha i see

• Play with my wiener.

• Probably think it must be a dream and try closing my eyes, count to 10 and open them again. If not, probably try asking a woman out, just to see what's it like being a man and that's so hard about it that some guys tend to complain here.

Then off course hope that by the next day, I'll go back to being a woman again.

• Oh my god the feeling would be so weird. I would touch my chest first of all "no boobs?"
    Then probably check myself in the mirror and go pee standing up while... Looking at how weird my P is. 😅

• Like that one movie... "boy girl thing" Go back to sleep! i don't want be a boy forever! haha

• That was a great movie: It's a BoyIGirl Thing

• But stay indeed like this, much better

• haha! Like a girl! yeah! I would be an ugly guy! haha

• Drain the pipe. Examine my junk. Play with my junk. See how my junk looks in sweats. Adjust my junk. Readjust my junk. Start my day.

• I'd jerk on my penis. :p

• I'd go get laid... Haha! Show you guys how it's done properly...

• I'd pee standing up.

• I would be honestly curious on how it feels for guys to walk around with having a dick. Also having a boner would be interesting to see what that's like. Though by the end of the day I would miss my awesome tits and vagina. :D

• Put my new penis on everything

• If this really happened I'd freak out and admit myself to a psych ward bc wtf

But for entertainment purposes, I would jack off

• Honestly... Masturbate hahahaha *blushes*

• Get some coffee.

• Of course like every morning

• Hopefully something different then playing with yourself, 80% already does

• well sorry to disappoint. if i wake up and there's morning wood, after my coffee, im probably gonna do something about it. and i dont like cold showers.

• Swing my dick around like a helicopter
    Yaaaay

• I would probably masturbate

• um scream. and then go back to bed.

• DRIVE TO MY EX'S HOUSE AND KICK HIM IN THE BALLS SINCE HE WON'T RECOGNIZE ME!!!

• Probably run to a mirror to see the size of my junk and then wonder if its small XD

• I freak out and then I try peeing.

• Masturbate

• I'd play with my dick.

• From a woman's POV waking up as a man, we can already do 95% of what men do already as our current gender and society barely bats an eyelash (can men really say that's true in their current gender form?) We can wear the same clothes, we already shave, we can ask someone out, we can do most of the jobs, we drive, etc... so all that would be a waste of time. It would all boil down to stuff having to do with suddenly having a penis which is the one thing we don't have or any experience with.

• Masturbate :D

• Start applying for engineering jobs. I'd be more likely to get them.

What Guys Said 22

• This actually happened once, I woke up and my dick was missing and I had massive boobies, I found the person who i'd switched with, slept with them, got pregnant and switched back, and now she is pregnant with my baby.

• First try masturbating, then look at what boobies I got.

• Hopefully I wouldn't be on my period!

I'd masturbate whilst fondling my boobs. I'd find a guy to have sex with, because I wonder what it'll feel like.

• Poop some unicorns and fart some rainbows and queef some happiness

• Look at the size of my small boobs and feel very insecure an start to think about getting an implant

• Go fuck @polocrew and @tony72722 's brains out.

I'll give it to Tony harder tho, bc it's his Birthday !!

• Pls don't turn in female, I like u way u are and u won't have dick. #nohomo

• I love ur broner

• @Polocrew LMAO

after I bang tony, imma make him protein shake, go to club and bang some more dudes and on way out say "can confirm, sloots gon sloot" lmao

• If I'm a girl, do I like guys now? Or am I still straight (lesbian, now, I guess)? Because the answer to that question will determine my next course of action after masturbation.

• Freak out! But then check out my body in the mirror 😂

• Masturbating. I want to know what girls feel, and how to press all the right buttons. I would play with the clit and finger like there was no tomorrow.

I'd open social media pages everywhere and go out to the street just to have a taste of the the attention girls get. And at least try to manipulate someone to do something just by showing my boobs, just for the fuck of it lol

• nothing but hope the same should be repeat again haha

• Go down to the nearest lesbian bar and pickup a girl.

• Look at myself in the mirror and see if I am hot looking, then wonder how I got switched and how to put on a bra. 😄

• Hit on my friends.
    Reveal the truth.
    They are now scarred for life.

• eh explore my new body, have some fun and get someone to test it out lol

• *cough*

Boobs.

• see what the girls bathroom looks like

• Smile, play with my boobs, finger myself. Try on a bunch of girly clothes

• find a Gender changing doctor.

• go get a few guys to use me :P

• i better be a really hot woman though. i'd grope myself till i get bored. go shopping. dress myself fabulously! go to a club, fish a stud, experience female orgasm. ascend socially and financially with my pussy. success!

• Cry because I lost my 2 best friends

Lmao

• Play with my pussy.. lol.. It would be a very fun day! I would probly get called a slut a lot tho...