What's the most courageous thing you have ever done?

mine is asking a guy to the dance xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Standing up to my bullys and beating the living shit out of them >:D
    they moved schools next week becuase they didn't feel safe anymore xD
    Felt way too good :D

Most Helpful Girl

• EVERYDAY! hahha I have the courage to do it all over again!

What Guys Said 10

• Broke up a street fight

• mainly stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves on the subway. i just say hey if i got to be here for you doing this now your fucking with my morning.

• Group dance performance in front of the entire school.

Um, nutmegging (soccer) teachers.
    Fuck that's risky.

• 🙂 probably ordering fries with it

• Stepped into a group of 5 as they were beating up a single dude.

• People who know about it would say, Stopping a friend from using a gun on another friend. But I don't share that opinion, there had to have been another way.

• Mine is dipping chips in ice cream, when I'm drunk I eat like a pregnant lady.

• Like many but I don't know if they were courageous and I think it was my stupidity to do all 😶

• nothing really
    fml

• @CykaBlyat you can always change that..

• i didn't think i was breathing when i asked it :P of course it was hard but i liked him so much i had to take the opportunity
      and tbh most girls want the guy to make the first move

• yep, grats on doing that

• Through myself on a live grenade.

What Girls Said 4

• Saving my dog when she fell through the ice as a puppy - I was like laying down flat on the ice so I could reach her without it breaking under me, too.. Oh and messing with a yakuza when I was drunk but that was probably rather stupid and not courageous 😅

• omg! amazing that you saved ur puppy :)

• Well she would have most likely died if I hadn't so I didn't even hesitate ✊

• Boarding a flight alone to go to a city I've never been to. Doing it again this February, so I'm pretty open to doing courageous things since it makes it less scary in the future.

• Not the bravest but bunch of kids were bullying a child calling him 'butt chin'. I told them to fuck off. 😑

• I once came face to face with my bully and worst enemy. I was filled with fear because of the way the two of them blocked my path and refused to move. When my eyes was on them they would ask me what the fuck I am looking at and if I want to fight them I should keep looking at them with my punk ass. They slammed lockers in my face and called me a stupid African bootyscratcher. They all ganged up on me and threatened to beat me up. I never wronged them and God is my witness.