Are you excited Bernie Sanders reached 2 million campaign contributions yesterday?

• OMG YES, it's gonna be fun watching corporate media scratch their head while crapping their pants
  • Hell No, just a wast of donations to a cranky old guy who has no chance of winning

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• One step closer to become a president. I hope he wins, I really do, he's the only candidate worthy of becoming president, he's the only one who cares more about the American people's well being, than on other less important issues.

What Girls Said 2

• 2 millions of bucks? Not think they're very much for a campaign. But better than a republican for sure.

• It's not much, but it's a big deal because they're solely donations from regular people. Bernie isn't accepting money from corporations.

• You know, if all the people who claim that they want Bernie to win but won't vote for him because he "has no chance" would actually vote for him, he would win by a landslide.

• @Xelebrum In America wins who gets the most money by the rich istituations, not the most votes. I really find cute that they're still people thinking they vote is what determinates politic dinamics.

• Feel the Bern yet?

What Guys Said 13

• i like it. i like the fact that even if he doesn't get the nom or end up in the white house the massive outpouring of support for what basically is a third party candidate should show the powers that be that there is a very large segment of the population who desire a different approach to politics as normal

#weekendatbernies

• BERNIE 2016 !!!

• If American knew what was good for them, they would vote for Bernie.

• I like Bernie a lot and will likely vote for him.

I don't think he stands a chance, though. It's very difficult to defeat someone as polished and "politically connected" (hello, superpacs) as Hillary.

• No, he's a spineless, idealistic nebbish.

• Bernie is a socialist. Socialism won't work in a country like the U. S because there are too many criminals, too many cheaters and too many lazy asses sitting around doing nothing. Look at the Soviet Union. There you have one of your possible futures.

• Who's Bernie Sanders?

• A US Presidential candidate running on the Democratic ticket.

• I see. I'm Canadian, so I would know nothing about this. As long as you guys don't get Trump. He is one retarded sob.

• It's a drop in the ocean, but Bernie seems a nice guy.

• And the majority of it is from big unions.
    Way to go dude, sounds like it's grassroots to me.

• I'm actually disgusted that so many Americans donated money to a socialist. Rich people earned their money so the government has absolutely no right to take it away by increasing their taxes even more and then give it to people who aren't smart enough and or don't have the work ethic to provide for themselves.

• I don't care. Socialism doesn't work. People just like his slogan.

• Voted B.

He has no chance of winning. And even if he got the nomination, his candidacy would be an abortion of the 2016 presidential race.

• Bernie motherfucking Sanders