Sci-Fi Fans - What's worse?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the Thing is the worst, closely followed by the Blob and the Neural Parasite.
    They can always free you from the Borg, just like they did with Picard and 7 of 9. Predator can be killed if you have proper weapon... Alien Xenomorph can be surgically removed from your body, Cybermen might be a problem, but not as much as the Thing, Blob and the Neural Parasite.

What Girls Said 2

• Being Replicated by The Thing looks the worst to me... there is no way back... you are gone for good.

• Alien Xenomorph is definitely the ugliest, ewwww

What Guys Said 7

• Out of all of them, the Predator offers the (relatively speaking) most chances of survival methinks. I mean, there is a chance that the Yautja could even stop hunting you if you earn it's respect.

• I'll go with possession since you're still probably alive and can't do shit about it, similar to Stargate SG1's Goa'uld. Then again, being absorbed looks really daymn scary as shit

• Exactly, very similar like the Goa'uld... and being absorbed is even worse, you are totally right...

• The blog because you would get slowely digested the rest are quick deaths

• It seems that Blob is the worst of all, that creature devours you, you're just a snack for that monster

• I think the neural parasites are the worst, they can't be removed unless you can find and destroy their queen.

• The Thing is probably the most dangerous creature in the history of SF movies.

• Cybermen are creepy, I hate them, I would rather meet Predator...