Guys, if a girl beat you at an Arm- Wrestle, would you pretend you let her win?

... or accept defeat? Lol! 😝😜

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl at my school is so fucking strong. So many guys have tried to beat her but nope she wins. She beat me in about 5 seconds haha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It wouldn't be particularly hard to beat me, so I would be happy to own up to it. Anyway I'd probably be too smitten to lie haha - strong girls are hot!

1|1
    0|0
    • You could never beat me 👊👊

• Show All
    • I'm not huge my muscles are just defined. I enter the figure bodybuilding competitions due to not having great muscle mass. Training is my life. 😊

• Nice :) Your dedication to training is inspiring! Dunno if you're interested, but I've got a few more questions for you. You wanna email me? musclecompare at yahoo. com

• Lol no if any women or man can beat me at arm wrestling they would have to be quite the human specimen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'd pretend. That's humiliating...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the girl would have to be like a bodybuilder or a professional arm wrestler for that to happen so I wouldn't mind admitting I lost fairly.

1|0
    0|0
    • At Least you wouldn't be a sore loser 😜😝

• If i started losing, i would tickle her so i would win 😀

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cheating ! 😜😂

• My mechanical advantage can only take me so far...

1|0
    0|0
  • Theirs no possible way I'd lose, I have massive arm strength, I can easily beat any girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol it will be fun if she won, i will give her props :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No girl ever was able to beat me. So I don´t know. But the chance that a girl would beat me isn't that big :)

0|0
    0|0