If one country could conquer the whole world, which would u want it to be?

Disregarding military or economic power

Oh and also why u would want it to be that country! Lol forgot that part

Most Helpful Girl

• Japan. Because who doesn't want cool clothes, beautiful buildings and cafes where you can eat while being surrounded by adorable cats or dogs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it have to be a real country or could it just be some made up imaginary one?

I cannot decide when it comes to real nations and countries. I think my answer would be none of them.

If it wasn't a real country or made up one then it would be a "country without politics" such as a concept that had been made up in the Metal Gear Franchise known as "Outer Heaven".

Realistically we all know it's impossible and not really worth the time, money or effort for any nation to try and control everything in the world.

Anyone ever heard of One World Government?

Now I don't know if that means a "United" Earth of Humanity.

Theoretically a "United Earth of Humanity" would sound like a great great idea for a Utopian world and society globally, but I know that just will never ever happen because of the way humans had always been in the past and the way they still currently are. It is virtually impossible to force peace, harmony, unity globally, regardless even if a single nation had the ability to completely conquer the entire world.

Humans are humans and they will ALWAYS fight amongst themselves for whatever reason. Nations will ALWAYS fight over resources more than anything else.

What Girls Said 14

• Funny, but Germany. They're a great country now.

• Germany.//////

• LOL NOT THE UNITED STATES. 😂

• 0|0
  • I would never want such a thing to happen.. Acceptance of other cultures/races are a different matter.. But this imaginary world would be a disaster.

• Lol okay but which country would be the least disastrous?

• Whatever, idc.

• and to your comment about people being unhappy with the election of a president. the point of the democratic system is to elect the person the majority of people like. so for example, there is a lot of hate out there towards Obama but the fact is clearly the majority of people are for him as he won two elections. You'll NEVER make everyone happy no matter what country you are in

• AMERICA! simple bc I said so!

• TUNISIA lool x'D

• Tasmania! 😂
    Everyone I've met from Tasmania so far was pretty cool!

• Italy... they know how to cook some amazing food.

• At first i was like xan we choose our own country so i was gonna put down china because they make everything over there😂😂😂 but fyck that

AMERICA!!!

• I would want France. They care about their people a whole lot.

• 'Murica: cuz China and North Korea suck xD lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

AMERICCAAAAA FUCK YEAH! COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKING DAY YEAH!

• Yeah, sure. Thanks!

• ISRAEL <3 we will do it one day
    we are people of G-d. All the middle east is ours and we will own it
    then we will own the whole world
    who else worthy? of course people of G-d

• Go Argentina!

• OHHHH YEAHHHHHH

Lol I forgot to ask why in the question

• OHHHHHHH WHADDYU SAY TO THAT, AMERICA?

@AleDeEurope and lol I find it odd that u have Europe in ur name yet u support America xD

• @asker well, I come from Europe but no I live in America, that's why I have Europe in my name.

What Guys Said 21

• New Zealand? Iceland?

I don't know non-european-descent countries as well, so I couldn't say. But I like how well they take care of their citizens, how much their societies work together, how well they live with different groups.

• i'd say switzerland. they have a great economy, human and civil rights... they seem to just have the whole government thing together

• AUSTRALIA- SURFING, BBQ'D SHRIMP AND CANS OF FOSTERS FOR ALL! lol

• None at all. No country is perfect. And even if they were to 'conquer' it, they wouldn't be the ideal country anymore.

• Honestly, I'd want it to be Australia.

Everything is SO MUCH BETTER in Australia.

Canada works too. If European country, then Finland, Norway, Sweden, or the Danish.

I would be glad if the entire world's culture and society were based on the current Australia.

• Jamaica, mon.

• Depends what you mean.. like dictator wise?
    Or like how Britain rules Canada, Aus and NZ?

I'd like to say Britain..
    The worst you could choose is North Korea.

• Germany... cuz cmon... third time the charm! 😄😄

• What country COULD?
    The US if it got its rear in gear.
    China if they were able to make the US actually collapse economically beforehand.
    What country would I WANT to do it?
    I don't want any country to conquer the world, but if it had to be one Id choose the US.
    This is mostly because I'd assume that eventually we would go back to a system of federal and regional government, so eventually all the conquered nations would have a lot of their autonomy back.

• Maybe Sweden or Norway.

• Canada will sit on the side lines for this one

• how do you disregard economic and military power? that's literally how you conquer the world. what do you want the country to do? hope for it?

• USA, because I want to live in America forever, so that's basically why xD

• Ecotopia

(Earnest Callenback)

• Switzerland because they are efficient

• Cuba or Ecuador

• Canada. Nuff' said

• They are all pretty shit by my standards.

• ISIS ://///

• I would see the British Empire restored, in all its glory and then some! And then Scotland would overthrow the English government, turning it into a global Scottish Empire, and I could reclaim my ancestral title of Great Marischal of Scotland... and perhaps some of its new territory!

• Lol u've got this all planned out, don't u?

• Well, in high school I WAS voted "Most likely to rule the world." I am not joking, that is really true.

• But how can one country conquer another without military and economic capability?

• Cultural invasion?

• Okay well I guess if u wanna make this difficult it could be: They used military power to conquer the world, then when there was no rebellion, they got rid of the military. Disregard the power that country holds in today's modern real world.

• Yes but I was trying to show you how cultural invasion looks like. Once the culture was changed they didn't go back to their previous ways after the force was gone. In today's world this is much easier thanks to the Internet and social media.