Can anyone suggest a good horror flick?

Can somebody please suggest a good horror movie , the last good one I have seen was the conjuring

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you prefer horror that have splashes of comedy in them? Or horror that have science fiction elements? Or slashers that focus on one ultrapowerful supernatural psychopathic serial killer like Jason Voorhees or Freddy Krueger?

I'm not sure what you would consider "good" horror or the kind of horror that you actually would enjoy or like. But from what you said you seem to enjoy supernaturally themed horror.

Have you ever seen Poltergeist? What about Evil Dead? (specifically Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn) Or how about The 6th Sense?

Here's a good place to start for the Top 100 Horror Movies of all Time from IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000872781/

I don't know if you only want the most currently released horror films in past 3-5 years or if it don't matter regardless.

• Thanks man , yeah I like ones with supernatural aspects , if it has a human as the bad guy ( thriller) it just doesn't do it for me

What Girls Said 2

• Annabelle is the sequel but it isn't rlly scary... You seen cabin in the woods? It's my favourite, not that scary but it is awesome :)

• Pyramid was really good, still can't have my cat in the room overnight without trying to dropkick her when she's in my bed :D

What Guys Said 1