What is your most embarrassing moment?

I dare you to post yours XDD

Let me start from my own personal experience. I was at the playground at school, playing with my gal friend at the swings. While she sat down on the swing, I was the one pushing her. From a couple of distant was a table full of guys. They were facing my way while I had my back faced them. While I was pushing my friend, I accidentally tripped on my school uniform skirt and thus I was butt naked. The table suddenly turned quiet and they all looked at me and laughed hysterically. It was so embarrassing that I wanted to disappear >.< To make things worse my crush was there and he laughed at me as well. This was more than 10 years ago yet I still remember it like it was yesterday.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow! That does sound embarrassing.

Mine is the time I was trying jeans on in a clothing shop and I was going in and out of the fitting room a lot while talking to the shop girl. Well one time I forgot to lock the door of the fitting room and she thought no one was in there and came in right when I had no pants on and were in my underwear.

What Girls Said 0