What would you do when your boyfriend likes another girl?

So basically you overhear him say stuff like "I'd fuck her so hard i got the chance". So like he's lusting after another Girl and you hear from your friends that he looks at her in class and stares at her body and smiles. He does this when you're not there but it's really obvious because people in that class notice him staring at her cause apparently it's that obvious. When he's looking at her and smiling to himself , Is he imagining that girl naked? does he have sexually thought about her?

• When he's looking at her like that He's imagining fucking her
  • He probably masturbates to her
  • Both A and B
  • He wants her more than you
  • He just wants to be her friend
  • He wants to be her boyfriend
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to leave this guy before you get cheated on...

• I heard she has a boyfriend so I doubt it

• from what i know i think he's interested in her but not the other girls as much

• Yeah but sweetie, if the guy is getting "interested" in girls outside the relationship that he's in, it's a red flag. He's essentially trying to get other girls whether they have boyfriends or not is irrelevant. Because like this you're essentially just waiting to be cheated on. Are you comfortable with what he's doing? I guess not because you asked this question. But why are you not comfortable? Because the man you're in a relationship is out trying to get other girls, and you're not understandably not liking this. And apparently, you're just trying to find an excuse for him or something... you don't. He's in the wrong here, not you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would break up with him. And the fact that he says that he would fuck her makes it pretty much obvious that he's thinking sexual thoughts about her and all that.
    I don't think that's something a respectful and faithful boyfriend would say. He would not be worth my time.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• What would I do? I'd leave him.

• "I'd fuck her so hard i got the chance"
    Just right there he'd be willing to if she were down. I'd leave him. It's disrespect to even say this.

• I chose Other... and my explanation for that is girl, you better move on before you get hurt. From what you said about him making those remarks, and about it being obvious he's into her, and the fact that more that one person has told you about it... Just do yourself a favor and leave. You're worth being respected by the man you are with, and since he clearly doesn't... you should clearly leave his sorry ass.

• I mean he your boyfriend for a reason! He probably just masturbates to her but eh this guy sound so UGH!

• How about all of the above and DUMP HIS ASS. He doesn't deserve someone like you and he doesn't respect you at all.

• break up with him

• All of the above dude, except E.

• If I were you, I would dump his ass in a heart beat. He ain't worth your time and you deserve better than that shit.