Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly speaking, I wouldn't change a thing. Because I'm proud of who I am and who Jah has made me to be. To each he gave a certain measure. If he wanted to create us with more of something else, he would have done so

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I think I'm probably average for both but if I had to trade I'd rather be above average looking with below average iq. Being attractive brings more success with women than being intelligent does. Overall it would be more fun and as much as people like to deny it, looks matter A LOT. You are able to get away with things less attractive people can't and people are more likely to perceive your personality more favorably if they think you're attractive. So in a way it's like a +2 boost to your personality stats.

Being below average looking with above average iq would be really depressing and I'm already depressed being average looking with average iq. Being ugly would make it so much worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am loaded with both but if I had to I could give up my charming smile, or perfect bone structure for a better comprehension of the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • In myself? i'd trade looks for intelligence...
    In a partner? same thing i guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'm fine with how I look and I can get more intelligent by learning new things, as I do daily at work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have mediocre intelligence, and horrible looks...
    Can't really trade any of either.
    Can't afford it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don´t consider myself to be intelligent but i´d still sacrifice some of it to be more handsome xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty average in both departments so trading would do me no good either way.

Besides, I'm not a bad looking guy and I can always just learn from my mistakes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• OHHHHHH tricky. I say i'd trade me looks for a little more intelligence but I've done so well for myself just because of my intelligence.

1|0
    0|0
  • trade some intelligence for looks
    i'll still have enough intelligence left and can easily regain what i've lost

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd sell my master degree for looking prettier xD xD It is easy.

1|0
    0|0