Have you ever been hurt by a guy?

Today my heart just got torn to pieces by a guy I'm having trouble sleeping and even eating. I don't know how to get over him and I'm so frustrated. So have you ever felt this way? My head hurts and my heart aches from what happened today, I just thought I needed to come on here and get some advice from people just to help me feel a little better

Most Helpful Guy

• Last year I got my heart torn out by a woman who I thought was my soulmate. She left me when I was depressed, at my lowest point, and I later found out she was cheating on me and had stolen several hundred dollars from me.

I know the feeling. can't eat/sleep and feel nautious at the same time, feel like your soul just got ripped out, like you are in your own personal hell.

The only good thing I can say is that this is normal, and it will pass :) talk to friends and family, cry, and let them comfort you, they are a huge help, so are pets, they are very empathetic and supportive, God bless my kitten.

Another thing that helps is you need to distract yourself from the hurting comstantly. Start a hobby, read a book you haven't gotten to, something you personally enjoy. The pain will still come and go periodically, but it will subside and you will heal. After you do you will find someone who truly lives you (ignore that nagiing voice you have right now that says you wont!)

Also, talking about it helps, if you feel loke sharing some details might help, by all means.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, several times. The feeling is horrid.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm listening...

• This guy made it seem like he loved me. But last minute torn my heart out of my chest. And just left with a smirk. The problem is I love this guy so much for I don't know how to handle myself, I balled my eyes out today of all the pain this caused me. I don't know why he did this to me

• Yes definitely! Thank you so much! You are such a great guy!! There needs to be more like you! ❤️❤️😘😘

• Haha thanks a lot 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah actually it's happens quite a few time to me.
    Like 70 times from one guy
    And once from another guy, but I think I hurt him back abit