Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both, but my favorite is the sunset just because it is my favorite time of the day.

Here, I would like to quote this conversation between Jim Hawkins and Long John Silver: ^-^

"Silver, what are you looking at?"
    "The sunset."
    "The sunsent? Ah, it's beautiful. The sky is all red! It looks like it's burning. It's mangnificent!"
    "I thought like you, when I was your age. But today, I don't like it as much. It can touch the heart of a man in an instant, for it hides immediately to make room for the night. Beware of such beauty. The sunset is a traitor. It can tip our hearts into darkness in an instant. Becoming an adult, I finally understood and hated sunsets."
    "If that's so, then why do you keep looking at them?"
    "Because even though I know it, they are still beautiful, and so, I test my resistance, to not give in."

Quoted from the animated adaptation of the novel. Just because remembered it reading this question. ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• They are both beautiful in their own ways. But, I prefer sunrise. It's always amazing to see at the beginning of a brand new day, how everything comes to life slowly but surely. It's quite a heavenly experience, I love it

What Girls Said 3

• Sunsets since it means my favorite part of the day is about to begin 😈

• I like both

• Sunsets.. 🌄

What Guys Said 3

• sunsets. you have to wake up hella early for sunrise. i ain't about dat life.

• Both moments have their own importance!!

• Sunset for changing night