Would you still work if you won the lottery?

0|0
20|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! :) I enjoy working and I love my career. If I won the lottery, I wouldn't tell a single soul.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol don't tell nobody.

• Show All

• Your very welcome.☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Not working is boring. I enjoy working. I enjoy doing hard physical labor as much or more than playing sports. I enjoy sitting at the computer doing design work as much or more than playing computer games. I've worked for free, or near free many times. I feel sorry for people who hate work and look at it like something horrible that they "must" do.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is good that you enjoy working. I think it's important that a person finds a job they love to do.

What Girls Said 19

• Probably not, I'm a lazy fuck 😛

3|2
    0|0
  • Yes, because what the hell else am I going to do with my time? Being idle is very bad for my mental health so I must always be busy. And like proper busy, not make work projects around the house busy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't work now so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in the job I'm at no. But I'd probably still continue volunteering every chance I get.

0|3
    0|0
  • If I didn't work for a pay check I'd volunteer at the animal shelter or at the elementary school something so I wouldn't go insane!

0|2
    0|0
  • yup.. I totally would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because even if you have money you still need other things that are rewarding in life to feel complete.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on how much I won. If I won millions then hell yea I'd stop working. But I love my current part time job so I'd probably continue to work there and volunteer at other places and I know fo sho that I wouldn't turn into some bitchy rich gal

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not go back to my current job. I would probably start some sort of business and I would work on my writing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe , I will invest of course to have a stable source of income

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Just so that people still think i'm poor and don't ask me for a cut of my winning :P

But i'd probably rather be my own boss if that happens or invest it so that the money just keeps coming in without me having to work :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No way, I'm Montenegrin, we are too lazy to work if we don't have to :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm going to live on a yacht with lions.

0|2
    0|0
    • Lol I hope you keep those lions caged up or on a leash. Lol the yacht sounds fun.

• Depends how much I won

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how much is in the pot lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Ideally, yes, but honestly, I can't say

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll probably open my own little business and work for myself!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not sure. Probably not.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, I'd work. I'd work on my tan and a buzz.
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...lm-trees-31723180.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but only because I think it would help keep a low profile.

I would rather own my own business or something but only if I knew what I was doing.

Work would become easier and picking and choosing is easier when one works for themselves.

It also helps me out big time and relieves any more frustrations and worries in regards to retirement and end-of-life stage in the elderly years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, but if it's only a million bucks then yeah I'd still work

1|2
    0|0
  • yes,
    but probably only at either socially positive things or my hobbies designing and making things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not - I would take early retirement

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd probably go back to school and get more education, then be a teacher.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep absolutely, but not for anyone other than myself and my family.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah or work out for 8 hours a day lol don't wanna turn into a lazy prick

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Start my own business to make more money and be my own boss. 👍😎👍

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd set up my own drug importation ring. I know who and how, I just need a good few G to get going.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if i loved the job

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance!

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no!

0|1
    0|0