Only a few months of university left. How do I make the most of it?

So I am in my final year of uni now. I only have a few months left, and I feel like I've wasted a lot of time here in terms of the social side. I haven't really hooked up with many girls, only a few, and I kind of had one girl that was basically my girlfriend though we never made anything official. She ended up hurting me but this was like half a year ago and i'm over her now. So I really wanna just have a blast and hook up with a decent amount of girls in my last few months here, so I can say that I didn't completely waste this opportunity.

I get check out a lot when I go on nights out, sometimes I notice it but more often my friends tell me that theyve seen a girl checking me out. This happens several times every time I go out. SO has anyone got any ideas of strategies I can follow to achieve my goal? I also wouldn't be opposed to getting a girlfriend in the lasdt few months, this would probably be better than just hooking up all the time. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• What uni are you at?

• Just pull your wiener out, chicks love that.

• Hmmm, I'm sure they would