Would you like to be a big celebrity?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a big celebrity? And have paparazzi making my life a living hell? No thank you, I'm good just the way I'm. Besides, the way the industry is today, it's probably the worse time to become a celebrity. And when I say a celebrity, I mean a GREAT celebrity because, there is a difference#PyramidDriven. Read between the lines. Selah

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• No, cause I'd catch a bullet for all the shit i'd expose..
    #EyeSeePyramids
    But before that I'd do a bunch of random shit like knocking on peoples doors and surprising them, making a sex tapes fans, yo I'd buy all the tickets to like a football game and just stare at mad fans from behind the locked gates laughing xD

• Only if i'm filthy rich and able to hire a 24/7 security team!

• now, when you say "big" celebrity...

• I'm too shy to be one.

• I secretly have the best voice in the world. But because of how much I'd hate being famous I never sing anywhere except in the shower, as false and terrible as possible (in case anyone walked by).

What Girls Said 5

• I already am one!

• No but I wouldn't say no for their money 🤑🤑🤑
    I don't mind being a little famous though 💃🏻

• NO WAY JOSE. No thanks. I don't even like my mom asking how school was or my dad asking who i'm texting... Paparazzi are going to ask sooooo many questions and the news will be all up in my face about EVERYTHING and omg just please nooooo.

• Absolutely not.

• No, id hate the attention...