What has been the longest you have stayed up with no sleep?

Currently sitting at two days, because of finals week haha. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the wrong approach to final exams and you already know that but you have done this anyway. What does that mean?

• It's just how I operate, really. I'm a night owl, and prefer to study at night. I've had finals literally everyday, so it didn't leave much room for studying during the day. :) at least today is the last day!

• Next semester, try getting organized with studying a few weeks before finals so that you do not need to pull all-nighters and you will be amazed at the difference it makes in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• About 72 hours. I had to work on a lab report for 2 nights and work during the day. And then on the third night I was traveling during the night and had a connection flight with about 2 hours between the flights so I stayed up the whole night. When I arrived home, I took a shower and crashed for an hour before my brother woke me up. So i stayed awake till late in the night but slept an hour in between.

What Guys Said 5

• A little over 3 days...

• I can definitely sleep for 18 hours, probably 2-3 days. You can't sleep when you have a jam packed timetable!

• I don't know don't keep track 🙂

• 1 and a half day. It's lethal if you stay awake for too long.

• About 3 1/2 days

What Girls Said 4

• A day and I was like high. I felt so weak and my skin turned dull, I look pale as hell. Wouldn't do it anymore though. Not a good feeling.

• I remember my boyfriend been up playing games and studying for a week he's been litterally living on Monster Energies, this is was around last year in may O. o

Me on the otherhand well 3 days max but that's because of uni assignments and tests XD

• Hmmm, probably a couple of days.

• An entire week but I had a psychotic break.