Do u think u a role model for the next generation (or kids of this generation)?

*u are

Most Helpful Guy

• The only people I want to be a role model to is my nephew and my own children when I meet a woman and settle down.

I think I am a role model, I have never been in trouble with the police, I work hard and I pay my taxes, I am loyal to my friends and family and I treat everyone I meet with courtesy and respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• At this very moment, nope. I wanna do drugs, I wanna have group sex, I wanna get in trouble with the police, I wanna kill someone lol I'm just too crazy.

Maybe when I become a mother at 30, I'll be a more mature person, learn from all my shitty experiences and share them with all of those who want to screw up. I would learn from my mistakes. I know that people need to live them themselves, though, but I would try to teach them about how life is a bitch and can be good when you do good things.
    I'll also do lots of charities. Hopefully someone imitates me. I've started now, actually, I buy food for stray dogs.. It's not too much but hopefully it gets bigger with some time.
    I'll adopt my 7 kids, I don't want to have them myself lol
    And I'll cure cancer too, of course XD

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 7

• To be honest, yes I think I am a pretty good role model. Not perfect, but I still can teach them the important things of life I have learned.

• I don't smoke, I don't drink, I dress conservatively, I attend my university lectures, I don't leave the house by myself and arrive late at night, I don't constantly make out with guys, I make an effort to get good grade, I have a planner, doing well in university & getting my doctorate's degree is at the top of my list, during social events I don't spend time being busy on my phone, I'm polite, I act in a mature way... the list goes on.
    I do believe I'm a role model for the next generation.

• Yes, I think so. I have a pretty good personality and am responsible.

• Not me. While I am intelligent and assertive and will have the required educational background to consider me for academia, I work part-time as a dancer in a strip club.

• being a role model would push you to be better yourself.
    so yea I can

• I mean sure. Why not

• No I am a bad role model!