Do you think both sides are in the wrong in the Israel—Palestine conflict?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Both sides have done wrong, but I don't blame Palestine for what they've done. Our countries would do the same and worse if it happened to us.

• Yes I don't blame the Palestenians. The situation has a lot of similarities to the Irish Troubles.

Most Helpful Guy

• “It’s tempting to see your enemies as evil, but there’s good and evil on both sides of every war ever fought.” — Jorah Mormont

Game of Thrones gives you life lessons :D

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm pretty sure most of governments in the world are Nasty and they dont care about anyone. only , Money , Power and Oil
    the only thing I care about is the kids , what is their fault to live in such creepy situation?
    All lives matters , kids are kids every where
    we must All wake up and do our best to save the world
    All kids are kids , the weak people the poor people matters too
    and for All war supporter just think one secound if they were your kids would you be happy?

• Both sides have done wrong, yes.

• Most Americans think this if they have any information at all on the issue but are too afraid to say anything.

What Guys Said 0