Has any person ever restored your faith in people?

Only one person for me, I still find it hard to believe how amazing she is. And I think I am turning out to be like her, since she is in my life everyday, and her influence is quite strong.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the reason why you've lost your faith in them.
    If they can really convince you that the issue has been corrected, than after some time faith will come back.
    But if you have discovered someone is doing wrong things and has been for a long time... it will be almost impossible to get faith in them ever again :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of the time, actually. It's the most random people too. Like just this morning I saw a dad picking up his kid at the bus stop. The kid was wearing a stormtrooper costume shirt and the dad was in Jedi robes.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll give you an example, i was feeling down, i had made some terrible decisions in my life and it had lead to me and a good friend getting hurt (mentally), then the Paris attacks hit, and suddenly i was feeling beyond terrible, just low, and tired, and careless, i thought i was a horrible human, i thought everything was going terribly. But the reaction to the attacks, not by the government, but by the people, how we stood up and supported everyone, how we talked, and learned and grieved, how we all banded together in sorrow and grief, it made me cry, in a happy way, because i could see people, ordinary people doing extraordinary things and it made me happy and sad at the same time, when i see things like this happen, it just makes me so happy i cry, because people just start doing great things. so really mines kind of a cheat, but when i see everyone together, having fun and living together for peace, it restores my faith in humanity. (just a side note, i'm not actually happy about the Paris attacks, it was terrible, and i really felt horrible about it, it was just people's reactions)

• I haven't lost my faith in humanity.
    I don't know why it became popular to say that. Feels like people who lived during war times, hunger, diseases... had more faith in humanity than people who spend all day behind a computer :/

• That's why I didn't want to say "faith in humanity", it's overused and makes me cringe when I say it.

Everyone has different lives, they have reasons to not trust people because of past experiences. Some people just need to understand not all human beings are bad just because of the one or two who gave them problems.

• Yeah, and that person happens to be my lovely mom! :)

• nope.. society makes me sad

• She did and then she undid all that hard work, but it was never her job to restore my faith in people that's down to me to sort that problem out.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh yeah a couple of times. A student (around 15 years of age) held a terrorist suicide bomber down and got martyred which helped save 2000 other kids of his school.